Chapter 9

Louis giggled and lean over and picked Willbur up. "Willbur you need to be dried off to." Louis mumbled as he used the towel that was around him and start to dry Willbur.

______

A few months later

Louis leg had healed and he had felt a lot better , not to mention Harry and Louis had grown strong feelings for each other.

Louis went into Harry room with a serious look. He wasn't in his little space anymore. "Harry i want to go missions with the rest of the crew." Louis demanded.

Harry was a little taken back "Um no I do not think so darling that's not happening." He said

"But Harry please I think I'd be really good for this and I won't get hurt when I'm with you."

"plus!" Louis eyes shifted to the ground as he shifted his weight. "I've don't a lot of dangerous missions before. Exploding a plane and jumped out of it without a parachute. Five guys against me. Getting shot at by a whole mafia." Louis continue to list the most dangerous things he done that Harry only allowed his top men to do.

Harry rolled his eyes "Okay fine but I swear if anything goes wrong I'm pulling you out , you've been through enough shit."

Louis nods. "Understood. I'm going to tell the others." Louis left still pretty serious. He went to the base that was behind Harry house and told the top men. They was on a mission already and said Louis could join. They told Louis the plan and said that he had to be one of the killers. Louis was nod as he grabbed a knife and a sniper.

The boys had to sneak into one of the high class mafia and steal their most valuable things. Louis was just killing people from afar. No really when he's with the group.

They waited till it was night time to head out. Louis got up from his bed and went downstairs to the living room and put on his black kitten mask over his mouth with a black hat. He wore a black T-shirt that was short sleeves and black shred jeans. Realising this isn't safe protection form bullets. Louis grabbed his gun that had a best scope in the world and a knife. He was about to leave out the door.

When Harry grabbed Louis hand and kissed it "I want you by side at all times do you hear me , and if your not by my side , you have my number call me but there will punishments if you disappear without telling me okay." Harry said

Louis nodded "Of course haz"

Harry placed his mask and his hood up "let's go darling "

They went to the large mansion and began their work. Louis became extremely serious and focus at his task. One of the team mates came up beside him. "Go over there and clear the rooms. We be there soon" he order. Louis nods and as he left Harry side with his foot steps being silent.

The mansion was quite abandoned but the gang members use it as there safe place to hang out. Louis quietly crept up the stairs hearing it creak, he held his gun close and ready.

Harry watched him walk up , he then searched a room.

As Louis got farther away from Harry he got closer to the room where the most of gang members was. Louis open the door silently and shut it behind him. He saw about ten members there. He grabbed his knife and silent killed them quickly.