I rolled my eyes, "I'm not letting you choose anymore, let's go into PINK."

"No, Michelle, please," he said, resisting like a little boy.

"Let's go, Lucas," I said, dragging him in as he pretended to gag immaturely.

-

"That was terrifying," Luke said as we walked out of the store.

I laughed and he interlocked our hands and I started swinging our arms back and forth immaturely but he didn't seem to mind.

"We're back, Mother!" I yelled, walking into my house with Luke carrying my shopping bags that included Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, and all that other shit. Of course, I didn't let him pay for any of it though, which made him cranky throughout the whole car ride.

"Michelle, you can't make Luke carry your shopping bags like some peasant," my mom said, shaking her head at me.

"Actually, Mrs. Cross, I insisted." Luke interrupted.

"You're too nice, Luke." She smiled.

After we were finished cooking, relatives and the guys started showing up.

"Aunt Bertha!" My mom exclaimed, hugging my great aunt cautiously.

I smiled and waved awkwardly.

After we greeted all the relatives that came in, one more was missing.

My cousin, Scarlett, late as usual.

Everybody was gathered in the living room catching up, waiting for Scarlett to arrive to eat.

I heard the doorbell ring and I quickly announced that I was getting it and Luke followed me.

I opened the door quickly because I really wanted to eat.

I didn't notice the smiling blonde girl that was my cousin at first. I noticed the guy next to her.

And suddenly my appetite was gone.

"Sam?" I gasped, walking back and bumping into Luke and his grip tightened on me, quickly figuring out who the guy in front was.

"Oh, you two know each other?" My cousin, Scarlett, asked.

I nodded, "A little too well."

Sam just flashed me his infamous smirked and I quickly reverted my eyes back to Scarlett.

And if you need a review, Sam was the fucking asshole who raped me when we were dating. He also did a bunch of other stuff that I don't want to talk about.

"Sam is my boyfriend. We've been dating for about a month."

I just smiled and nodded.

I looked over at Luke and he was still having a full on glaring contest with Sam and the hand that wasn't wrapped around my waist was curled up into a fist.

After I introduced Luke to her, we walked back to the living room awkwardly.

The whole dinner was awkward with Sam actually. Well it was only awkward between Sam, Luke, and I. Scarlett was oblivious. And the rest of the family were talking to each other.

There was a lot of tension between us, too. He kept sending me that stupid fucking smirk that made me cringe.

"I'm going to the bathroom, excuse me." I excused myself and quickly stood up.

Luke looked at me with concern and I assured him I was fine.

After I got my feelings under control in the bathroom, I stepped out, only to be pinned back against the wall.

"Sam, what the hell?" I groaned, trying to push him off of me.

"Michelle, I have to talk to you," His blue eyes making contact with mine.

I glared at him, "There's nothing to talk about."

"I still love you," he said.

I scoffed, "Unbelievable. You're dating Scarlett."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm only dating her to get to you."

"I got you put in jail for rape and abuse. So I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure that's a sign that I don't love you," I snapped.

"Babe, I want to make things right, okay? I changed!"

I looked at him and started laughing to his face.

"You know, I almost believed you! Until you wrinkled your nose. That's exactly what you do whenever you lie."

"I want to get back together, baby," he whispered in my ear, grinding on me.

"Don't call me that, and no. Please get off," I groaned and tried to get him off of me but he was too strong.

"Babe, c'mon," He whispered, trying to seduce me.

I let out a little laugh, "When are you going to understand that you don't sexually arouse me in any way? So go deep throat a cactus."

His eyes darkened and then my savior came to save me.

Luke quickly yanked Sam off of me by his collar and punched his jaw pretty fucking hard.

I didn't bother to break up the fight. I mean, Sam deserved it.

"What the hell!" I heard Scarlett yelled, walking into the room.

"Your boyfriend is a total dick," I said bluntly.

"How do you know? You just met him!"

"I dated him!" I argued back.

Luke was still beating the crap out of Sam but Sam got some good punches in and I could see some cuts on Luke's face.

Let's just say we didn't give that much thanks on Thanksgiving.

Pic of Sam on the side