"Food."

"That's not good enough," I said, burying my face deeper into the blankets.

"Michelle Alaina Cross if you don't wake up in thirty seconds, I swear to god."

"Technically, I'm actually awake."

"I meant get out of bed."

"No," I groaned, rolling around on the bed.

"I'll take you shopping," he sighed.

"No, it's called Black Friday tomorrow, you idiot."

"Do we have to go at like six in the morning?" He whined, "I can buy you all the things you want at normal price!"

I sighed, "I don't want you spending a lot of money on me because I know you're not going to let me pay."

He rolled his eyes, "Get ready and we'll go to the mall. We have to be back in time to help your mom cook for Thanksgiving, remember?"

I groaned, "Okay."

I got in the shower and quickly put on sweatpants and a band tee.

"Would I look like a hobo if I went to the mall in sweatpants?" I asked.

Luke looked at me, "No. It will keep all the guys away from you."

"Is that your way of telling me I'm ugly?"

"You look beautiful, babe," he said hugging me from behind and I rolled my eyes at how cheesy he was.

"Which mall are we going to?" I asked,"we don't want anybody from our school to see us."

"Oh, the one in the next town," he explained, "I'm pretty sure nobody is going shopping today because tomorrow's Black Friday."

I nodded and shrugged, "okay."

I left a note for my parents on the counter and I walked out with Luke to his car.

"Alright let's go in here," Luke said, once we were at the mall and walking around. He ended up dragging us into Claire's.

"Luke, why the hell are we in here?" I asked.

"Because the sign was pretty."

"You're not even going to buy anything," I said, amused, "Let's go."

"I'm going to buy something," he said, stubborn as always.

I rolled my eyes, "You're just going to buy something to prove a point that you had a purpose of coming in here, but really, you had no purpose. So let's go before you waste your money on stupid shit."

He picked up a pair of pink sparkly handcuffs and smirked at me.

"You're not serious."

"This isn't going to be useless, darling," he smirked and coming up to me.

"Damn it. I'm dating a guy with a Christian Grey kink."

He winked playfully and headed to the counter to pay.

"So where next, Christian Grey?" I teased him.

He slung his arm over my shoulder and I leaned into him.

"Well, I was thinking about Justice."

"No."

"How about Nike? I've been wanting to update my shoe game for a while now."

"My dad basically own Nike, Luke. I can get you whatever you want from there. So no."

"No, I want to pay for my own shit."