All Of Me

Ashley P.O.V

A few months have went by and Ross was still with Amy. She's definitely made her self comfortable with everyone. But every time she saw me, shed give me a dirty look, even though I was fairly nice to her.

All though its November, the gangs manager booked them for tour. It started in October and they get holidays off but the tour ends in February. Totally random but I didn't mind considering they invited me to come.

Me and Catherine originally weren't allowed to go. "NO!" My mom sternly said to us. "You don't turn 18 until next summer!  You need to finish high school." Considering we've already been in the California School District and thats partly the reason we left, we made a compromise that we will do online school on tour. We begged for weeks until my mom allowed it.

Also, Austin and Ally season 4 has ended so this was a good time for the whole band to tour. I woke up when I heard the bus driver yell "HERE WE ARE. CONNECTICUT." Connecticut? I gulped. I looked at Riker whom shared a bunk with me. "Why are we here? My old friends go to your concerts.  What if they see me?". "Relax." He said as he kissed my head. 

We jumped out of the bunk when Cat ran up to me. "Do you know where we are?" She shoke me. "Yeah.." I mumbled.  "What's the big deal." Rocky questioned. "Jac-" Cat began. I punched her arm. "Uhh. My jacket! Where's my jacket!" She looked at me apologetically before running away.

"That was weird." Riker laughed. "Yeah." I was shaking. She almost told them. "How long are we here for?" "Well I was thinking maybe we could stay a few days. And you could show me around?.." "Yeah Yeah sure, considering we are in the exact town I used to live in." "Oh really?" He smiled before continuting "Hey, I was thinking...maybe me, you, Catherine, and Rocky should do a double date after the concert tonight?" "Uhm yeah." "Great." He smiled then kissed me.

*later that night*

I think its safe to say that the concert was awesome. Me and Catherine agreed to stay backstage during concerts so they don't stare at us the whole time in the crowd. "You ready?" Cat looked at me. "What?" I asked and before I knew it Rocky and riker ran up to us. "You ready?" Riker said, giving me deja vu. '"Oooh." I looked at cat and laughed. "Yeah." I answered. "Well let us shower first." Rocky said before running on the bus with Riker.

Me and Catherine waited outside the bus in our dresses at about 9 o'clock, and half an hour after the guys entered the bus. "Lets go." Rocky walked out the bus and grabbed Cats hand. Riker walked off and picked me up like a bride. I laughed the whole time.

We arrived at a familiar place. Its the old baseball field me and my friends used to hangout at. But it looks like the field was taken out and replaced with walkways through the park with a huge water fountain and flowers and benches. It was really pretty.

"Ashley! What did they do!" Cat looked around amazed. I stayed silent. We sat down on the grass area next to a big oak tree. Riker handed me a sandwich to eat when I looked at the tree next to me and saw "Ashley + Jack" written in 9th grade handwriting and started choking.  "You okay?" Riker asked. "Yeah um why didn't we go to an actual restaurant?" "Paparazzi." Rocky imitated me and laughed. "You'll see." Riker hinted.

We continued eating and just talked for a few hours. I was comfortable.  Until Rocky and Riker made me and Catherine stand up. They both keeled in front of us. "Catherine." Rocky said. "Ashley." Riker said.

"Will you marry me?" They said in unison.