The End

Ashley P.O.V

I drove up to the house as I felt a kick against my stomach. "Oh baby." I turned the car ignition off and began for the house. My feet were already getting swollen. Apparently I've been pregnant for a couple months now. 

I walk in to the sound of muffled swears. "What's going on?" I said. I hung my jacket up on the hook next to the door. Riker groaned then walked out the door aggressively colliding shoulders with mine. 

I gave Ross a look as he sat me down. He began with a whisper. "The envelope came in.." "Where is it?" I jumped. Ross got up to give me a ripped envelope. He began pacing around the room. 

"You already ope-" "Just read it." 

Hello Ms. Ashley Carter.

I looked up at Ross then back to the letter.

We are informed you have recently come in for a Paternity Test. Thank you for so gracefully waiting. The results are in that  Ross Shor Lynch is the biological father. Congratulations on your pregnancy. Any questions please call  899-999-0000 . Sincerely, all those at C.D.S. 

"Ross!" I gasped. "You're the father!" I stood up excitedly. "You're the father." I said quieter then sat back down. It's not that I wanted Riker to be the father, but this changes everything. 

Rydel P.O.V

Riker came into the house angrily as he ran upstairs. "Bye Riker!" I yelled to him as I grabbed my last box. When I put it into the truck, Mom came running out. "My babies!" She cried. She then wrapped her arms around me and Ellington. "Mom, we aren't that far away. And we JUST bought it, we might come back to sleep here for the night." I fibbed. This is usually when Ryland backs me up but he left on tour a few days ago.

"Please do." She pleaded and let go for us to get into the truck. I waved bye to her and dad from the passenger window while Ell looked at me. "What?" I asked him. "Are you ready for the beginning of forever?" He smiled. "Always." I winked and leaned in to kiss him. 

Ross P.O.V

"Go get dressed." I told her. "What?" Ashley responded. "Go...go get into something nice. I'm taking you out."

                                                                                        ***

Once we arrived at our destination, Ashley gasped. "Ross, you really outdid yourself." She said looking at Pearls, the fanciest restaurant in the California area.  "Two for Lynch, please." I told the usher who took our coats. 

I pulled out Ashley's chair first then sat down. "This is so sudden. What is this all about?" I moved my chair right next to her. I grabbed her hands and put them in mine. " I know everything seems crazy right now," I began. "But this baby will have all the love in the world." I could see her getting as nervous as I was. I continued, "And I've been hiding you. But you're sick of it and so am I." 

I got down on one knee while I could feel myself shaking. "Ashley Carter, Will you marry me?" She smiled at first, but her face went straight. "Wait." She said. "I've been engaged a few times, and I need your honest word that this is for real." 

"This is more real than anything." I promised. "And this isn't because I'm pregnant?" She asked. I was honestly taken aback. "Not at all. Honestly, I wanted to propose a week before we found this out, but everything's been so hectic. I've found a few nice houses already, too. I want you and our baby for the rest of my life."

"Then, Yes, I will." She smiled and held out her hand. We stood up and kissed each other while the crowd around us clapped; just like I thought it would be.

Catherine P.O.V

"What are we supposed to do now?" I said while still sobbing. "Babe." Rocky said and turned my shoulders so I could face him. "I...I got a job." He said, rusting his hair." "W-what?" I said with a more stable voice.

"I work in the Music Store on the boulevard. I give guitar lessons. We are gonna get out of this place." "How long have you done this?" I asked. He shrugged. "Since the band ended. Ross is gonna get money for his movies. Riker will get money for Dancing with the Stars, and Rydel get money for her magazine; I wanted to settle the score."

"Oh!" I laughed as I hugged him. "I love you." I  told him. "I love you most." He replied.  

Riker P.O.V

I stormed into my room and threw all the pictures of me and Ashley to the ground. And to think I actually still had a chance. Every time I sit on my bed, I see her in it. Every time I eat breakfast, I see her next to me. When I take a shower, I see her across from me. It was supposed to be me and ash together, not Ross and ash. 

I don't know how to react. Having a niece who was supposed to be your own kid? 

I stood up in front of the mirror. "There's only one way to get over this." I told myself. "One way."

A/N: Thank you EVERYONE for your support. Sadly, this story has come to an end. I hope all of your questions have been answered. However, if I get enough requests, I will gladly do a sequel, but that all depends on you. Again, thank you so much on this amazing journey. I hope we meet again. xoxo