CHAPTER 5

SKYE'S P.O.V

It had been 1 week since Gabriel saved me from Hell. Sam and Dean were planning a hunt. I wanted to go with them but Sam, Dean and Gabriel were against it. 

"No Skye it's too dangerous for you!

"No Skye it's too dangerous for you! .....We just got you back!" Dean said "you are staying here in the bunker with Gabe. Cass is gonna be with us we'll be fine"

"But I.."

"I said NO!"

"fine!" I said as I turned and stormed off to my room. 

After an hour Gabe knocked on my door. "come in"

"Hey, can we talk?"

I shrugged. "sure"

"Skye.. you know I'm not one to settle down and stay in one area for too long"

I nodded unsure of where this was going!

" but I would for one reason. ..... You"

"Me?"

"Skye since I met you and the boys you have taught me so much! I have learnt to stand up to my own family and you have taught me to open my heart When you .... went to ....when you died... I felt so bad that I couldn't save you. My heart broke. Skye, I'm in love with you"

I sat there in shock. 

"Please say something" he smiled nervously at me

I touched his cheek with my hand and leaned forward and we kissed,

"what took you so long?" I asked as we broke apart.

He smiled warmly at me

"Honestly, I don't know but I think when we ...when you died that's when I truly accepted that I loved you but I was too late. So I trained to fight and I became stronger. Then I went ...down there and pulled you out."

He paused before he continued.

"But my love you must understand that now we have you back we don't want to lose you again. The boys, Cass and I have made a plan for when we hunt. when they go out on a hunt, I or Cass will be with them to make sure they don't get hurt. The other angel will be with you to keep you safe."

I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. Then I sat back and frowned a little.

"It sounds like I'm not going to be leaving the bunker any time soon," I said a little sadly.

Gabriel put his hand under my chin and looked me in the eyes.

"Like Dean said we just got you back. Let's take it slowly yeah. Be patient my love." He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me as he said "I'll never let you go again. I never want to lose you."

I fell asleep safe and sound in his arms.