f o u r

"ARMANI? You know he is a player total Jay!" I frowned.  "Look who's talking" Jayden replied. I just shot an eye roll.

"Is he the mystery guy who you had crush since the longest time?" Kenzie questioned. 

"Yeah.."

"JAY! You should have told us!" Me and Kenzie complained. " I know, I am sorry!"

"You know, to be honest, you both would make a very cute couple" I said in a teasing voice with a smirked.

"Yeah like that's gonna happen" Jayden said. " Don't worry we got you!" Kenzie replied.

"I swear to God, if you guys do something, you all are dead meat." Jayden warned.

During talking we all got tired and drifted to sleep.

I woke up with a text notification from an unknown number.

Unknown: See you in school 😏

Me: Sorry who are you? 

Unknown: You don't have my number saved, princess? :'(( 

It's Asher.

Me: How did you get my number?!

Ash 🙄: I have my sources 😏

Me: Whatever I need to go and get ready

Ash 🙄: See u in school

"Texting your man?" Jayden smiled. "You. Jayden you cannot give a random guy my number!" I screamed.

"Come on Annie! Keep telling yourself you don't like him but it's not true you know it." Jayden replied. "You need help." I eye rolled and got ready for school.

The school was as usual pretty boring. I had chemistry before I could finally meet Kenzie and Jayden in cafeteria.

I sat on my seat near the window and stared outside.

"Is this seat free?" familiar voice questioned. "Yea- it's Asher- not for you." I replied him and a shot him a sarcastic smile. 'He is in my chemistry class?' I thought to myself. Even though I said no he just smiled and sats beside me.

"Okay class, I am going to assign you this semester's project, which everyone will do in pairs." Mr. Dane explained. I hoped I can be paired with someone fun to work with. "I will tell your partner at the end of the class but before i'll tell you the requirements of your project."

After Mr. Dane was done explaining about the project, he started announcing the partners

"Nadia and Darius"

"Addison and Bella"

"Emily and Lilia"

"Annie" it's my name

"Annie and Asher" ....wait what?!

The bell rang.

...