t w o

HISTORY CLASS WAS SO BORING, it felt like time had literally stopped. I was just doodling and wishing in the back of my mind for the lesson to end while nodding along so the teacher actually thinks I am listening. Gotta love a multi-tasker. I know that is rude of me but history is so boring!

 Finally the bell rings. "Class you're dismissed!" Mr. Lane shouted. Thank God!

I excitedly dashed towards the cafeteria. I am finally reunited with two of my favorite things, food and my best friends, duh! 

"Ahhh History class was so. boring." I complained to Jayden and Kenzie as I sat down on our table.

"Trust me I don't know how I survived French class" Kenzie added. Jayden just is too into her food to join the conversation.

I was happily enjoying my cheese fries, when Jayden tapped me on my shoulder "Annie!! Anns!!" said, in a low voice. " What?!" I said, wanting to peacefully eat. I looked up and, ah shit here we go again. I found Asher, Johnny and Armani coming to our table.

I made a confused look but then my and Jayden's mouth dropped to the floor.

Johnny went toward Kenzie and kisses her....hmm..I ..okay HELLO?!

What just happened? Did we miss something?! Wha- 

Kenzie then mouthed 'Sorry! I'll explain, I promise'. She better!

"So you gonna tell me your name or do I have to go back to calling you princess" said Asher smirked.

"First of all, I have already stated that don't call me princess and second of all it's none of your business" I said, trying not to look at him.

"Ooo someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Asher grinned.

"It's Annie!" Jayden squealed. I glared at her in disbelief "Jaydenn!" I exclaimed. 

 "Bye, princess!" Asher chuckled and walked away along Armani and Johnny.

"You know my name now" I replied. "asshole" I said, in a quietly.

"Ohh emm geEE, Kenzie!!" Jayden and I shouted "We feel so betrayed, uhh we are your best friends!!"  "We need good explanation young lady!"

"hehe..hmm..woops..I swear to God i'll tell you guys everything, how about sleepover at my house?" Kenzie suggests.

"I am down, let me ask my mom" Me and Jayden agreed.

The bell rang and we all headed towards our classes.

...