t h r e e

Madre❤️ 

Me: Heyy Mom! Can I sleepover Kenzie's house?

Madre❤️: Yeah sure sweetie, Jayden is going too?

Me: Tysm and yeah she is!

                                                                                                           Madre❤️:Oh okay, have fun, honey! ily

Me: ilty mom! <3

We finally reached to Kenzie's house.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Kenzie causally asked.

"DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC MISSY!" Jayden and I shout in union.

"Hahaha okay, clam down" She laughed. laughs. that girl - . Jayden and I raised our eyebrows and shot her a glared.  

Kenzie is an astounding singer. She has never sang in front of people, just us. We forced her to take part in talent show in school. Johnny (who also is a pretty good singer) and Kenzie were partnered. They sang "What If" on stage. From then they have been spending a lot of time together. 

"...one day he took me to the beach and during sunset he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend" Kenzie told shyly while blushing  like crazy.

"oh my God...wow..." Me and Jayden were in tears. Yes there were tears. 

"We are so happy for you!  But if he hurts you, I am going to hunt him down and kick his ass!" 

We all laughed and gathered in a group hug.

After watching movies, eating pizza, laugh till our tears came out we were pretty exhausted.

"So Jayden you never mentioned your crush, whats up with you?" Kenzie asked. 

"Why don't you ask Annie?" Jayden questions. Wow I love her. "Oh because we already know she is crushing on Asher" Kenzie answers.

They both start laughing. "Shut up! He didn't even know my name until today that's because Jayden told him" I stated. 

"See progress!" Kenzie said.

"Oh yeah sure." 

"Come on Jayden tell us!!" I exclaimed. 

"No one." Jayden says. Me and Kenzie gave her 'Yeah sure' look. 

"It doesn't even matter, he probably doesn't even know me" Jayden added.

"STFU! Have you seen the mirror, you are too stunning to not to be acknowledge!!" 

Jayden eye rolled and said " It's hmm you know hmm he is....."

"SPILL!" 

"Armani......." 

...