o n e

"ANNIE WAKE UP! Jayden is waiting for you down stairs." Hayley jumped on me and shouts on the top of her lungs.

"Okay, now get off meee" I whined.

I checked my messages, brushed my teeth, changed into causal comfy cloths and wore light makeup because I was just having a lazy day. 

I mean that is just an excuse but whatever.

I went downstairs and saw Jayden talking to Mom while finishing her cereal. I have know Jayden for the longest time, she comes everyday to give me a ride to school. 

I won't be surprised if Mom loved Jayden more than me, not even kidding.

"Oh my God! What took you so long, hurry up eat your breakfast, we are getting late." Jayden exclaimed.

"Okk geez fine 'mom' " I laughed. Jayden glared at me, so I hastily finished my breakfast.

"Okay, bye mom and hay hay, see you guys later"  I said while heading out.

After Jayden picked me up, we pick up Kenzie, we three live pretty close.

 "Heyy guys" Kenzie greets as she sits in the car. She looks happier than usual. "Oooo someone looks happy, is someone in lovee" Jayden teased. Kenzie blushed and said "shut up! no..!" 

"Yeah sure, pinocchio, now tell us, who you crushing at?!" I question.

"omg this is our jam!" Kenzie tried to change the topic. Unfortunately she was right 'Let me down slowly by Alec Benjamin' was on the radio. Saved by the song ugh. 

We three sang so loud at our throats started to dry up.

We reached school, we all have different classes today. So I said them goodbye and I walked  towards my locker. To my surprise I found  Asher Angel, with his two best friends, Johnny Orlando and Armani Jackson aka 'the bad boy squad' in front of my locked.  What an amazing start of the day. note the sarcasm. 

First I just stood there so they can use their brains and get a hint, but then I realized they don't use their brains ah. 

"Can you move already" I said, feeling annoyed.

"Woah! chill princess" Asher mutters and moves. I just eye rolled and placed my things in the locker. 

When I walked away, he said  "See you around"

I didn't look back but I could felt his gaze on me. Don't flatter yourself, Annie. I remind myself

 ...