(30) Those eyes...

It wasn't rare for Jim to talk out loud when the thoughts he got were overwhelming. This white wall knew all of his secrets, all of the thoughts he'd gotten.

He was talking to the wall one day, about your muse (or someone else). An internal monologue and it was one of the rare days he'd left the door open.

He'd talk very rapidly, doing his best to let his mouth catch up with his mind, but this time it was slower than usual. Paced out, as if he was actually searching for words to say. And instead of having his usual calculative gaze, his expression was nearly dreamy.

It seemed as if he was talking about someone he liked. His face glowed every time he said their name (this could be your muse or someone else) and the constant smile he wore didn't fade even for a second.

"Those eyes, I tell you, they're like two whirlpools spinning tactically enough to draw me in. I get so lost in one of them that I miss the chance to look at the other — and when they meet mine," he paused, biting his lower lip in excitement as he shook his head.

"— I feel like I've solved all of Hilbert's problems without even lifting the pen!" He laughed.

"And those eyelids... they look just as beautiful when they're closed as when they're open," he paused, imagining it. "Doors to a beautiful black hole," he whispered, looking down.

Suddenly, he started again, "When I'm not noticed, and I'm not lying, I've even tried counting how many eyelashes there are... the top has 173... and the bottom has 86, of their right eye."

Talk about creepily obsessed? Jim was too lost in the thought of that person, one could really feel the strong aura of obsession if they were anywhere near him. He felt like he had lost his own mind, it was too absorbed in the thoughts of that person. 

"I've touched them once, in my dreams. They're so soft..." he spoke softly, smiling at the image of their eyes he'd drawn in front of him. A perfect sketch. 

He had his hand up in mid-air, as if he were seeing the eyes he'd just described. Trailing the tips of his fingers down an inch, he could see the rest of their face being painted in front of him.

"A very adorable nose," he sighed happily, covering his face with his palms. His lovestruck tone even peaked up towards the end, as if he just couldn't digest how fantastic that person was. 

Jim... he was blushing!

"And the way my name escapes those kissable lips, it leaves me soooo insane!" He finished, removing his hands to show his crimson face and twinkling eyes. He laughed shyly and looked down at the floor.

The smile still stayed on his lips, as his eyes moved up and down as if admiring the face all over again. He stayed silent, but it was so obvious that he was screaming with joy inside, as he swayed back and forth softly. He giggled a bit goofily, still absorbed in his daydream.

Little did he realize that your muse has heard all of this, and was at the doorframe of his room.