(16) College AU

{WARNING: AU. Jim's personality was a lot different when he was younger. He was bullied a lot.}

James' eyes widened in horror when he saw the familiar group of teens. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no," he kept muttering as he walked backward, looking around desperately for a professor. Any professor. He could pretend to be asking them some doubts, and avoid getting beat up by them again. 

But there was nobody around, save for the regular college kids who didn't even notice the frail boy. Everybody around him, even his juniors (academically) were older than him. 

He broke into a run, as fast as his already aching legs could carry him. They were howling and shouting after him as they chased him. He'd spare short glances over his shoulder as he ran, to see where they were. Some of them carried hockey sticks and baseball bats as they chased him, occasionally throwing a ball to hit him. He hated this. He tried to think of alternative routes to escape.

Part of his mind was clouded in fear, though, so he couldn't think straight, and ran into your muse while he was looking behind. He was still panting hard, as he stumbled back to his feet, nervously glancing behind him again."Ss-sorry, I- I" his sentence was cut short by a cry of victory from behind, as the gang of teens reached him. 

"There's our teacher's pet~," Said one of them, hitting the baseball bat tauntingly on his palm. 

Jim grasped onto your muse's clothing, and covered behind them, swallowing hard. His heart was beating ten times faster. Your muse seemed to be the only person who didn't want to attack him. He held on to their back tightly, as he didn't respond to any of them.