(10) Professor James Moriarty

In Doyle's books, Moriarty was a Professor in Mathematics, so this is an 'AU' with reference to that. Pick any one!

___________________________

"Good morning," Jim greeted out of habit as he walked inside your muse's class with his laptop and a few papers. He set it on his table next to the pedestal, and focused on connecting it to the smart board.

He waited for the class to settle down as he calibrated the board and adjusted his lesson notes. He muttered to himself as he flipped them over, keeping it ready.

Perfect planner as always – he was never lazy about his lessons, and sometimes even rehearsed teaching himself before he came to class.

This was the first time teaching this class, so he was a little excited, and hoping to see some bright minds.

Jim cleared his throat, and looked at everyone to find them still talking. He glanced at the board, to see that everything was set up. Then he looked back at his sheets. He smiled sarcastically and glanced at his watch. This was very annoying.

"SILENCE!" He shouted into the mic.

___________________________

Jim couldn't believe how stupid some students were. He rarely ever entertained questions while he was teaching, but most of his students never followed him, so he often had to slow down to explain it thoroughly.

After the long lecture he just finished, he went to the cafeteria in the campus, to get some coffee. He ordered a cup of it and waited on the bar stool, feeling very exhausted. He even had to correct pop quiz he gave his class, and just thinking about the ridiculous answers he'd get sometimes made him want to hit his head against the counter.

There were a few students and teachers around, either typing away on their laptops, finishing their essays, or coding, or merely wasting their time.

___________________________

Make your own!