(Closed)

Dea_Goddess_of_Death

Zeus had enough of the scrawny brat who'd proclaimed himself as – what the hell was it, King of Crime? Is Crime something to be bloody proud of? And to think that the throne would soon go to the hands of that rascal, it disgusted him. Most humans disgusted him, but this one, the most.

So he'd plotted against him, behind Hera's back. Aphrodite was a big help to him, they seemed to share a common hate for the punk.

He was only doing the best for his kingdom, of course. As the King of all Gods, he had that power, and the right to do what is best for his niece and Olympus. He was willing to bet that Jim would only disappoint her, and everybody else if he's even given an ounce of that power.

So he casted a spell on him. If he could make Dea leave him on her own will, she'd be much happier. The blame wouldn't fall on him or on anybody else. It would only be on Moriarty, the man who'd be very very cruel to his wife. That seemed like a brilliant plan. Dea would get over him quickly, for he's only a mere mortal, and marry somebody else. Someone worthy of the throne.

~~~

Upon closer examination, Jim's eyes were rimmed with gold. A very thin line that wasn't even visible from a few inches away.

He smiled patronisingly as Dea played with his son, watching them laugh and have fun.

"You are very stupid," he started, looking at her, and then back at his wedding ring. There wasn't a trace of love he'd normally hold when he'd look at his wife. He looked like he was talking to some pathetic client of his.