(Admin)

Things that trigger me. Things I'm fine with. That kinda stuff. I'll keep updating as I progress, as I discover more things about myself.

This whole chapter might sound harsh and to the point, but bear with me.

Things that trigger me:

      1) controlling my character. Unless there's some magical mind control stuff involved.

      2) apologising too much. Gets annoying.

      3) drama. Don't get me involved in that shit, mate. Vent to me all you'd want to, if you'd want to, but don't expect me to get too involved. I frankly do not care.

4) spam. When I find a roleplay boring, I let it die. You may remind me to reply if I don't after 24 hours. After the poke, I'd either continue (if I feel like it) or say 'sorry, I don't want to continue.' Do try to respect this one rule of mine.

                              5) overpowered characters. God modding. It's annoying, and I know a lot of people who do it. Relax, find a better way to make your character win, don't make your character op and bore the fuck out of me.

                                6) one line replies. one WORD replies.

           I'm a sucker for long, well thought out roleplays. I love responses that give me an insight into the character. Responses that actually progress the story.

         Short dialogue tags really put me off, unless the situation requires it, and I might not even respond to them. At least one or two paragraphs would be nice –  try to be as descriptive as you can. There are lots of things to describe — settings, emotions, hand gestures, expression, tone, scent, touch, anything. Anything that gives me a good insight into the character and the interaction. Otherwise I'm only dealing with a pile of words typed up very lazily.

I'm serious about this. I even feel disrespected when I give a good detailed response only to get back a "she chuckled," or some bull like that.

Things I'm completely fine with:

        1) Late replies. I might tag you again if I think you haven't got the message, but I understand. You're busy/bored. Even I am, so you can reply whenever you're free and if you even want to.

       2) Criticism. I don't just 'not mind' it, I love it. Feel free. Be straightforward. Just don't attack me for no reason.

3) Smut/Extreme Gore, but only in the pms because I don't want to freak people out on their newsfeeds.

But most of all, have fun!