Tribe Twelve Timeline Part 8 (2017-2018)

(C/N: Okay so I will be going against something I stated in a previous chapter, that being including information from Discord. I was able to get in contact with someone from the Discord server and they informed me about the events taking place on there. Per their request, I will not reveal who they are but thank you!)

BOLD - Videos titles

ITALIC - tweets and blog post

BOLD AND ITALIC - If any of the tweets have video links and other stuff in them

C/N = Creators note(s)

/ = this shows when a new line starts.

Underlined = Reddit posts and (as of this part) Discord events

◾ 10th April

8:02 PM - been quiet for safety. posting makes hell writhe. inflames them. this tweet alone will trigger weeks of nightmares. but i must. need advice.

◾ 21st April

Scriniarii re-appears in the TribeTwelve Discord only saying "The next keyword is bigger and more frightening than it should be"

(C/N: The keyword was "Spider" and combining it with ".tribetwelve.com" led people to a Google form called "2.1" possibly referring to the original ARG from September. 2.1 contained a  message reading: "Finalize the list. Top candidate will receive device. Selection : 5 12 @174")

◾ 29th April

2:30 pm - Stan Frederick uploads "29. Neighbors" and Noah tweets later saying - cant believe stan drove to my damn house, filmed me at my door like a zoo animal & posted it. embarrassing. i know what karl feels like now.

◾ 2nd May

Scriniarii returns to the Discord once again asking for 5 Delegates to be selected and verified for a chance to receive the previously mentioned "device". The requirements were: They must have a youtube channel, must be able to "share the device in high detail", must have "unrestricted access to physical mail" and "must be dedicated to the will of sensum and vow to not speak as figureheads but representatives". They were should be expected to receive it on May 12th. Later using "Swatch Internet time" @174 was decoded and it was discovered that the package would arrive at 11:11 PM on May 12th.

◾ 3rd May

Scriniarii returns again to Discord and reveals that a question may be asked: "between @952-@955". Later user Combinia asked, "who is Henka Visæ?" Scriniarii said the answer would be revealed at "exactly @076". Using the same program used to decode @174, "@952-@955" became 5:52-5:55 PM (EST) and "@076" was 8:49 PM (EST).

When 8:49 came Combinia repeated their question and got a response: "Henka is [the] interesting figure in the timeline. he is the Boat Captain and the Child Seeker. The one that brought the ones closest to me much suffering. The device will help you begin to understand what suffering he has brought and to see just what extent he will go for his own misinformed quest. As Noah is too busy with his homework to share so I'll let you see his current assignment when you complete the second node. As for now, I am very pleased that you now understand temporal notation. This tool will help you in the future. You and he have both learned a lot recently, let's see if I can teach you more. Finalize your selections and have the list for me before 5 12 @174"

◾ 12th May

As promised Scriniarii returned to the Discord at 11:11 PM (EST) saying: "Selection review complete. Candidates can determine their selection by entering a keyword made up of their first Initial and zip code. Sensum do not pry for this conformation if Recipient chooses not the share. Recipient, you will receive the device in <3k .beats, plan how you will share the device and discuss this plan with the community. Do not attempt to dismantle the device. If you feel that you cannot properly capture the device and its functionality you may select a new Recipient and arrange shipment with them. Severance must be used on the package to protect from intrusion. Sensum you are only entitled to details of the device, its location is of no concern to the loop. Complete the Node in order. If you understand the flow of time you understand how this is better than skipping ahead. This may very well be the best recursion on record. Please maintain the loop."