Timeline 2018

(C/N: This page will be continuously updated so make sure to come back)

(C/N [07/01/2019]: This timeline is now complete. I will, however, be making a full chapter for Box #7 and possibly The Princeton Tapes)  

January

23: Reddit user TheSharp0ne receives a note from William Davidson's nephew.

February

21: Reddit user TheSharp0ne unexpectedly receives a package containing The Princeton Tapes.

(C/N: If anyone wants a full explanation of the Princeton Tapes just ask and I will create a chapter on it)

April

13: Sleeping dogs lie. video posted.

24: The drive west. video posted.

June

5: Finding Fairmount. video posted.

October

30: Half-acre of ash video posted.

31: The day the world ended video posted.

November

2: All good things video posted.

16: Discord user DixieWolf emailed HABIT.

December

30: HABIT tweets "CONGRATULATIONS, RABBIT #061 - YOU DID IT. YOU DID SOMETHING. CHECK YOUR CLOSET FOR BOX SEVEN. LOVE THE SWEATER, BY THE WAY. SIGNING OFF." from the EMH account, and Rabbit #061, or DixieWolf receives Box #7.

DixieWolf posts the contents of the box, which turned out to be a briefcase, inside the briefcase was a lockbox, a tape recorder, a spool of purple thread, a pocket knife, a rabbit plushie and a padded envelope. With the tape recorder was a USB drive with 18 audio files on it.

31: Introductions is uploaded and the series ends.