Chapter II | DeVante's Inhermission

For bossladylife

Gloria had planned the whole day for her and DeVante as he came off tour today

Gloria had planned the whole day for her and DeVante as he came off tour today. It felt like the longest five months without him but he always made to call whether he was on the road or between practice and shows he just wanted to hear her voice.
He came home mid afternoon and they spent some time catching up on everything. She went into the kitchen to make some food for them and he joined her. He wrapped his arms around her waist, rocking them side to side and singing her favourite song while she was cooking.

She loved having times like this where they could just be themselves and enjoy each other's company. Once the food was done they took their plates and ate in front of the TV. "This tastes so good baby", if there was one thing that DeVante loved about her was her cooking. They carried on talking for a while and then he took their dishes to the sink.

He came back to couch where you were, this time sitting much closer, he planted soft kisses on her neck and nipped at the skin slightly. She felt tingles on her skin from his touch and turned her head towards him letting their lips meet. He rubbed the inner part of her thigh getting closer to where she wanted him most. He broke the kiss to tell her to undress and she happily obliged.

His fingers grazed her clit teasingly before penetrating her with one finger then another and using his thumb to rub her clit. Her moans got louder as the speed of his fingers increased, he leaned down to kiss her, silencing her moans. He stopped his actions and started to place kisses from the top of her body working his way down until his lips came in contact with her bundle of nerves. His tongue swirled it in slow circles, he used his hands to keep her shaking legs still as she felt her orgasm approaching. All she could do was lay back as the pressure of her climax increased until it finally took over, DeVante's name and a string of curses came out in moans.

He took ahold of his member sliding it in between her lips but the full length entered her. She gasped as he eased in and out of her core, the sight alone made her arousal grow. He gripped her waist with both hands, as he thrusted deeper into her heat, the sound of moans and skin slapping rang throughout the room. The familiar pressure built up in the pit of her stomach and her walls clenched on his member. He started pounding faster and harder, she felt his throb inside her, signalling that his own orgasm was near. He buried his neck in the burrow of her neck as their highs became imminent and they released at the same time.

Okay... definitely not my best but I tried, writer's block is a bitch.
Please vote and comment.