16 ; hide & seek

july 11th

my eyes fluttered open, i felt a warm body close to me and smiled when i realized it was grayson. i watched him sleep for a minute and admired his facial features. i thought about what had happened last night. i didn't regret it, i was just surprised. i had always told myself i was going to save it until i was in a loving long relationship. at least this will be one hell of a story.

my heart skipped a beat when i heard obnoxious banging at his door. grayson jumped up and we both started looking for our scattered clothes on the ground.

i assumed it was house keeping until i heard rebecca's voice, "grayson! wake up!" they banged again.

grayson and i looked at each other in disbelief, he put on shorts and i finally had my bra and underwear on.

"one second" he screamed out and they stopped banging

i ran over to the closet and got in. grayson slid the door to close it and smiled hard before fully shutting it. i crouched down in the darkness and prayed nobody would open the door.

grayson swings open the room door and i hear them run into his room.

"have you seen octavia today?" rebecca asked

"we went to her room and she's not there" joslyn added

my heart dropped

"nah i haven't seen her since last night" grayson responded

they sighed

"alright well if she comes by or calls you let's us know" rebecca said and i heard them walk towards the door to leave

"okay" grayson said as the door shut and they were gone

i slid open the closet door and we both laughed as i walked out in a bra and underwear.

"that was close" he laughed

i grabbed the rest of my clothes and put them on, after i got my backpack.

"i should go shower and stuff. wanna meet up after?" i asked

"absolutely" he kissed my lips

we walked out of his room and he insisted he walk me all the way to mine. when we got there i turned around to face him.

"call me when you're done" he smiled

"yes"

we smiled at each other and i couldn't help myself. i grabbed his face and connected our lips. they moved together until my cousin came out of our room.

"just coming back now i see" she giggled

"where are you going?" i asked as she kept walking

"pool!" she screamed

i looked at grayson

"see you soon" i kissed him again

i unlocked my door and shut it behind me. i smiled and did a little dance to myself. i've never felt this happy in my whole life.

,