1.3

I take careful steps into the classroom. There's no one inside except me and him.

I slowly approach the mystery boy who's sitting on the ground faced away from me. I can't tell who the boy is, but I can tell that this isn't an ideal situation. His items are thrown everywhere and the room looks more like a murder scene than anything.

Upon further inspection, I see small bits of blood on parts of the floor, thus deepening my previous point. I can only be thankful to hear the boy's hiccups.

"Hey, what happened?" I ask him. "Do you need me to get you to the nur-"

That one pencil case on the floor. The backpack, the pencils, even the notebooks.

I recognize them all.

"M-Minho?! Is that you?" I whisper-scream. "What's going on?" My voice is shaky.

"Felix?" he says, turning around. Minho pulls himself to his feet, cringing the entire time. Seeing his physical state only worries me more.

His lip is busted and blood streams down his nose. Minho's eyes are filled with tears and his arms are filled with bruises. The rest of his body, although covered with a now dirtied uniform, I can only assume to be worse. I desperately hope that to not be the case, though.

"Lix, why are you here?" he says, almost yelling. The slightest tone of anger is threaded within his voice.

"I heard someone yelling threats and had to investigate." I explain. "Why-"

He looks at the floor, or instead, away from me. "Get out."

"What?" I say, taken aback.

"If you heard the yelling, you can hear me now." Minho glares at me. "You know what I said, get out, damnit!"

"But you're-" I start to say, but stop myself. Sighing, I hesitate to walk out of the classroom. There's no use in arguing with Minho other than wasting breath. He's not the type to be easily swayed. Especially when he's already angered.

What happened in there? I think to myself. I might be leaving him alone for now, but this isn't something that I can let go of. It's too serious of a matter.

My only problem is getting Minho to open up about it. It's not the easiest task.

Still shaken up from the incident, I jog to the lunch room. I don't think I'll be able to eat anything, but at least I can show up.

"Hey, Felix, what took you so long?" Seungmin asks me.

"Oh, I had to use the restroom." I say.

Seungmin nods and continues to eat. Chan, on the other hand, stops and drops his fork on his tray. We all look up at him, startled by the sudden action.

"Where's Minho?"

"Uhh," Changbin scratches his head. "I'm not quite sure."

"I haven't seen him since homeroom." Seungmin says.

I struggle not to break. I don't think this is something Minho would want them to know, so I'll hold it in for now. "I don't know either."

"Weird." Chan says, shrugging. "I hope he's okay."

Everyone agrees and continues eating without a care. They haven't a clue what happened to Minho. I really hope he's okay.