1.2

"Am I the only one who had a boring Sunday?" I ask the other three boys before science class properly starts, also lying in the process.

It's been a solid handful of weeks since Changbin and I have gotten together. Yesterday I spent my time with him in the library. I've started to properly volunteer there, but whenever we get a break, my boyfriend and I spend a moment or two talking and cuddling in the empty, far corner of the building.

All I can say is that he really is my everything.

Woojin starts, "My older brother visited over the weekend, so the family went out and did a bunch of stuff."

"I went out and bought some new clothes. Other than that though, my Sunday was uneventful." Chan says.

"Yesterday was pretty boring for me too." Hyunjin says. "But I heard Minho invited a lucky lady over."

"Ooh," Chan wiggles his eyebrows like a child while Woojin does a suggestive shoulder dance.

"I doubt that." I mumble, rolling my eyes. This is why I never believe rumors.

"What'd you say, Felix?" Chan asks me.

"Huh? Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Yup, I'm positive." I say, an awkward smile appearing on my face.

Chan shrugs and we continue back in our conversation until the teacher starts class.

Throughout science, I think about Changbin. I hope he's doing well right now. I hope he's paying attention in class. Wait, I should probably do that too.

"Alright, class dismissed." says the teacher. Of course class is over the second I decide I want to pay attention. Is this something to be thankful for?

It doesn't really matter anyways. One of my favorite classes is next.

"How's it going, Felix?" Changbin asks with a beaming smile.

"Pretty well." I say. "What's got you so happy?"

Changbin thinks for a second before answering. "I don't know. I think it's because I'm with you." he says with a wink.

"Hey, hey, hey! Hold on," I hold my hands in the air. "I'm the one who's supposed to do the flirting."

"It doesn't have to be a one person job." Changbin shrugs.

"But I wanted to be the flirty one in the relationship." I pout.

"Why's that?"

"Because the spot of the pretty face is already taken."

"You-" Changbin's jaw drops. "That was good."

"No, that was the work of the flirt." I point little fingerguns at the older, earning a chuckle.

The teacher unfortunately announces the beginning of class, putting a stop to our amazing conversation. The maybe thirty minutes pass by quickly, leading to lunch.

I'm kind of really hungry right now, so I've been waiting for this time of day to roll around. Despite my hunger, though, a boy still has to use the bathroom.

I tell Changbin to go ahead of me and I walk a short ways away from the soulless classroom. I walk into the restroom, use it for it's purpose, wash up and walk out.

On my way to the cafeteria, I hear someone talking a distance away. My curiosity gets the best of me, so I walk in that general direction.

Upon getting closer, I recognize the words, not spoken naturally but rather screamed, "Go die, you piece of shit!"

Alarms go off in my head, making me  pick up speed. I head in the direction of the noise, but can't quite pinpoint exactly where it is. This school was built way to big.

The threats get more severe as they go on before finally stopping. All that's left are small whimpering sounds.

Where is that coming from? I think to myself. As I peek into a classroom, I eventually find the source of the haunting sounds. A disturbing sight lays in front of me, nothing I'd ever imagine.

Let's just say that I lost my appetite for the rest of the day.