Chapter 19

*Jayden's POV*

The drive to Charming was long and cramped. By the end it was safe to say I was going stir crazy and Jared was ready to but my head off.
We pulled up to the cute ranch style house Gemma had found for us. It had a fenced yard with a few trees and a nice flower bed against the house. It looked a little big for the two almost three of us but I should've expected this from Gemma. 

"Wow it looks even better then the pictures Gemma sent!" I told Jared.
"You're telling me! This house is a dream."

I stepped out of the moving truck and at the same time a black charger pulled up next to me on the driveway. 

"Hi darling!" Gemma exclaimed exiting her car and pulling me into a hug.
"Hi Gemma," I said hugging back, "how did you know when we would be here?"
"Oh you know me, I know everything that goes on in Charming. Plus Jared called me when you guys were leaving."
"I should've known." I laughed, "Well you are just in time to help us unload this truck."
"Oh it's not just me baby, help is on the way."
"Gemma," I started, "he's not coming is he?"
"No, he doesn't even know you are back. But you should talk to him. He's been rough."
"He made his choices Gemma, now he has to live with the consequences."
Gemma sighed but let the topic drop and we began unloading the truck.

Soon after the roar of motorcycles came down the road, stopping at my new home.
My father, Jax, Kip, Juice, and Tig all got off their bikes, greeted me then Gemma and then Jared, then began unloading boxes and furniture.

With all the help it didn't take very long unloading the truck. Not that I was allowed to help much because the guys didn't want me to over exert myself. But I'm barely four months pregnant, I'm not incapable of helping.
The guys however didn't see it that way. They kept me distracted from grabbing boxes by asking me where I wanted the boxes to go and then how I wanted the room set up. Getting the house together went by very fast.
Before I knew it it was getting dark out and non of us had eaten in several hours. My stomach was growling and I'm sure everyone else's was too.

"Hey you guys hungry?" I asked.
I got a chorus of yes's and yeah's and even a hell yeah.
"Alright I'm gonna order some pizzas for us since you all did so much to help me. I would cook but I obviously don't have any food in the house right now." I laughed. Then I went to get my cell and order several pizzas.

While we ate I caught up with all the guys and told them about what had happened, why I left, and what I had been doing while in Seattle with Jared. My dad and Gemma having already knew this didn't ask any questions unlike the rest of the guys. Jared answered most because I had started to doze off on the couch.

I woke up the next morning in my new room with the light shining from the window.
I went out to the kitchen to look for something for breakfast only to realized I don't have any food in the house yet.
I sighed and looked around at the pizza boxes on the table, maybe there is still some left?
After finding a slice of cold pizza I cleaned up the mess from last night and got ready for the day.
Jared could finish up unpacking without me, we need some food.

At the grocery store I was getting lots of looks. Clearly these people still know who I am and can see my pregnant belly through my fitted t-shirt. Oh what they are probably thinking. Not that I care all that much I just don't like being stared at.
In the midst of my thoughts I didn't see the person stopped in the isle before I ran into them.

"I am so sorry!" I said looking up at the wall of a person I just ran into.
My breath caught in my throat and my heart started beating so fast I thought it might rip right out of my chest.
"Jayden-" I shook my head interrupting their sentence.
"No, I can't even look at you let alone hear what you have to say."
I about gave myself a pat on the back right there. I was so firm and confident in saying that I surprised myself and clearly him given the look on his face.
"Jayden please-"
"No"
"Let me explain"
"No."  I started walking away.
I gathered the rest of my grocery's with him still following me trying to get my attention. I paid for my stuff and walked to my car. I stayed looking forward while Happy trailer behind me calling my name and asking me to stop. 
"No!" I yelled finally turning around, "You know what you did. You had your chance. You blew it."
"Just let me explain and try and fix things."
"I was gone for months. You called me one time. One time Happy! Shows how much you really cared about me."
He took a step toward me. I stepped back, my back hitting the side of my car.
"I called because I care. I could've not called at all." I rolled my eyes.
That made him mad I saw the fire in his eyes when he saw me do it.
"You didn't call me back," he said, "figured that meant you didn't want me anymore so I left you alone."
"You cheated on me! What do you think I was gonna do just be okay with it?!"
"Other-"
"Don't you even try Happy Lowman! Don't you try to justify what you did!"
"I'm not"
"Yes you were"
"Look Jay, I'm sorry, I was so wasted I swear I thought it was you. I thought you had come back."
"Yeah well I didn't, you should've known that wasn't me even if you were drunk out of your mind." I said and then I got in my car.
"Hey I'm not done talking to you!" Happy exclaimed furious I was trying to leave.
"Yeah well that sucks doesn't it because I'm done."
I said and drove off the lot.
I didn't hear his motorcycle behind me so that meant I drove fast enough he could catch up.