Chapter 7

Jayden's POV
------------------

I woke up Friday alone and under the covers. Happy must have done it when he came in.

That's sweet.

Maybe I could just stick with Happy from now on. I mean its not like I'll develop feelings for him that I don't already have. I hope.

I quickly did my morning routine and went into the garage so Happy could go into work with me. It made me feel like a child, needing someone to go with me everywhere I go, its ridiculous.

"Hap I need to go to work, lets go." I said.

"Kip is going with you today"

"But didn't you yell at me the other night for having someone else with me."

"Yes but I'm making an acceptation today."

I rolled my eyes and left thee garage only to find Kip standing by my car. He waved to me and I smiled back then got in my car and drove off with Kip following closely behind.

Happy's POV

"So who was that sexy thing?" Kozik asked.

"None of your business." I snapped.

"Ohh, you got the hots for her?"

"No."

"So she's free game?"

"No." I snapped once again.

Kozik was one of the guys down from Tacoma and if he wasn't careful he wasn't gonna make it back. As it is Tig isn't gonna be happy about him being here. They had a falling out a few years ago and Tig's been holding a grudge ever since.

"Okay, okay." Kozik said holding up his hands in defense, "But that wont stop the other guys."

That's when I snapped. I stalked toward him and punched him in the nose, I felt it break under my fist.

"I was just kidding jeez Hap she's just a girl." he said holding his nose then left to find someone to take him to the hospital.

He's right, she's just a girl. Why did I even respond that way? She's just some stupid girl that means nothing.
Right.

I decided to take a ride to clear my head. I wished now that I had gone on the run. Maybe I would have gotten to kill someone.

I rode through downtown and passed the diner. I saw Kip sitting in a booth across from Jayden- laughing. The sight made me angry, I gripped my handle bars tighter as I drove past the diner toward the roads that weren't as busy.

Jayden's POV

I laughed again at another joke Kip told. I was on my lunch break and me and Kip decided to stay at the diner and tell cheesy jokes while we ate.

"Okay, I think my break is over." I said when I finally stopped laughing.

He nodded and I stood up to start the rest of my shift.

"Hey, Happy just called he needs me to go set up for tonight so he's going to drive back with you." Kip told me close to the end of my shift.

"Okay I'll see you later." I smiled.

On the inside I was somewhat disappointed. Its not that I didn't like Happy, believe me I did, I really did, but that's the problem.

"See ya later Jay." Kip said as he walked out the door.

That night when my shift ended I found Happy lent against my car and his bike parked next to it.

"Hey have you been waiting long?" I asked.

"Nah not really."

"Oh okay, well um lets go." I said and he nodded, pushed off my car and got on his bike.

When we got close to the clubhouse I could already hear the music. It amazed me that the guys never got complaints before. Then again people were probably too afraid to complain.

"Are they back yet?" I asked finally catching up to Happy just before he went into the clubhouse.

"No." he said then walked inside.

Had I done something to piss him off? He was acting kind of off.

I didn't really want to go inside right now so I went to this place Jax showed me when I wanted to get away. It was the roof of a building on the lot. Normally it was really peaceful but not tonight, not with all the people and loud music.

I don't know how much time had passed but eventually I heard the faint sound of motorcycles over the sound of the music and saw that my dad and the others were finally back.

I climbed down and went over to them. I said hi to the guys and hugged my dad.

"So how did it go?" I asked.

"Great, everything's all squared away, no hassle, and now its time to party." Tig said then went inside followed by everyone including me.

******************

I couldn't watch this anymore. Seeing Happy with all these women all over him was revolting.

"Hey dad can I go to your house tonight?" I asked when I finally found my dad in the crowd of people.

"I don't know love, I mean we are still technically on lockdown."

"Kip said he would go with me if it was okay with you."

"Why cant you just stay here?" he asked running his had over his face.

"Because I'm tired and I wont get any rest here." i said giving him the puppy dog eyes.

He sighed and gave in. I smiled and gave him a hug before leaving with Kip.

__________________________________________________________________________

Authors note: New chapter!! Its up a bit late, Wattpad messed up when I typed this all out earlier and deleted more than half. But its up and done now so that good.

Comment

Vote

Thx:)