Chapter 4

Jayden's POV
-------------------

We have been in lockdown for a week. And for me its been quite the hassle. I got the job at the diner so now there between 1-2 guys with me there while in working. But since there aren't enough rooms in the clubhouse I get to stay at my house, just with a patched member and a prospect, it was ordered by Gemma and my dad.

Now the prospect I like its the patched member I'm not too fond of, and I think he's not too fond of me either.

"Here Kip." I said handing him a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Jayden." he smiled.

"Prospect aren't you supposed me watching the perimeter." Happy growled to Kip.

Kip stuttered out an apology then practically ran outside.

"You could be nicer to him " I said rolling my eye.

"I don't have to be anything to him."

I scoffed and shoved past him. He is honestly the biggest jerk I know.

"Where are you going?" Happy yelled.

"To get ready for work!" I yelled in a duh tone.

I could tell he didn't like my tone but he didn't try to do anything about it like he normally would. 

I got ready for work quickly hoping I wouldn't be late. 

********

I wasn't late thank god but my boss wasn't happy he had a member of SAMCRO sitting in his diner. Usually Kip came with me to work so he didn't really care because I lied to him about who Kip was. I tried to make my boss fine with Happy sitting in the diner y telling him he wouldn't be doing it for long it was just a precaution and he wouldn't be doing it for much longer, even though I wasn't sure if it was true or not.

Half way through my shift Happy was called away on club business, he told me a prospect would be at my house when I got there. Since there were so many people in and out of the diner he didn't think I would need one for the remainder of my shift.

*******

Finally my shift is over. I pulled off my apron and practically ran to my car.

Pulling into my driveway I saw a motorcycle.

Must be the prospects.

But then I actually took in my surroundings and noticed that the prospect was lying several feet away in the lawn and my front door was wide open.

I panicked.

I couldn't call Gemma because she was away for the weekend, even though Clay told her not too. And I didn't want to call my dad because he would probably flip out. The only one left was Happy because I didn't really know the other guys enough to feel comfortable calling them.

So I took out my phone and dialed Happy's number.

"What?" he growled when he answered the phone.

"My house was broken into and I don't know if they are still here."

"And the prospect cant do anything because?"