Joon looked out over the crowd before winking and our eldest. "I think you need to fill them in, hyung."

Jin nodded and lifted his mic

Jin nodded and lifted his mic. "WHO WANTS TO HEAR A STORY?!"

~*~

Y/n's Pov:
As NamJin argued over the retelling of the "story", my head swam with the information they were dropping like bombs on their unsuspecting audience.

On me.

I glanced at my favorite rapper. He'd migrated towards them, his mouth open in a slightly happy but shocked expression as he stood in front of them, taking everything in.

Yup. He definitely didn't know about this either...Namjesus. These guys are terrifying.

I listened in stunned silence as they admitted that Jin, Hobi, and BangPd had orchestrated this comeback collaboration so everyone would be in the same place. How the boys had raided Yoongi's rooms when he was at certain appointments in order to find my ring. That Twice and BlackPink had planned the wedding with the help of EXO and lied to everyone about the seriousness of Jin and Jisoo's relationship.

Wait...

What?!

"We just needed a reason to drag Y/n-ah home," Lisa giggled, tossing me a wink as she spoke into her microphone.

Huh?

I blinked, my mouth formingn an "o" shape as my head struggled to put the pieces together.

But...then....there isn't a wedding...or there is? WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!?

My head snapped to Jennie and Lisa who were beaming, while Jisoo and Rose clapped excitedly. "Wh-what wedding?" I croaked, my voice dry from so much crying.

"Yours, silly." Mumbled a deep voice behind me, it's owner holding out a bottle of water for me to take.

My heart squeezed unexpectedly at his voice. We hadn't had a proper conversation since the hospital. Aching, I turned around and found Kookie watching me, his eyes dark with an unreadable expression, but the tears he couldn't hide spoke volumes.

 Aching, I turned around and found Kookie watching me, his eyes dark with an unreadable expression, but the tears he couldn't hide spoke volumes