Ladybug met his acid green eyes. Clear bubbles in the corners of her bluebell ones. It made his leather ears pin against his golden locks. "Chat." Ladybug said. Her voice was desperate for hope. "I can trust you...right?" Her smile quivered. Ladybug's eyes searching his expression. Waiting anxiously.

"You can trust me Ladybug." He grinned. Putting his hands to her puffy red cheeks. Wiping any tears away. She put her hands on his. She was glad she could trust him. He was the only one...The only one who wouldn't leave her.

---

"I can't take it anymore."

Marinette was crying at her desk. Lila in front of her in a taunting pose. She had pushed every button today. It was painful, so very painful. This wasn't even Chloe level bullying. This was to the point where she just hated existing.

So when everyone came in and saw Marinette crying, it was the last straw that broke her.

"Stop crying those crocodile tears Marinette."

"No one's going to give you the attention you want."

"Stop trying to make Lila Look bad."

All the bright and colorful colors that once flowed through Marinette was drained all at once. Like someone had sucked all the happiness and positivity from her. Her heart was ripped from her chest and thrown to the ground without a care. Marinette continued to let them flow. Until she was excused from class and pulled to the side by Ms. Bustier. Marinette just smiled and called it nothing, saying she had to go to the bathroom.

Marinette was pretty sure she spent the entire day sobbing after she had thrown up.

---

Marinette had endured the bullying, the mean glares, the whispering. Until there was a tap on her shoulder. There were dark circles under her eyes. She tiredly looked up to see Adrien. "h-hey." She smiled weakly. His grassy eyes looked worried. "Hey, Marinette." Adrien sat next to her as she scooted over. "How are you doing? I got you a Mocha Frappe." He passed the drink to her. The pale girl smiled as she took a sip of the sweet drink. "Thanks, I needed this." Adrien put his hand on her shoulder. "No problem." The blonde then stood up and walked away. A blush dusted her cheeks, this is probably the first time in forever she's actually felt happy. But Lila made sure that it didn't stay long.

---

It had been a few months since Marinette had officially been broken down. She had hidden in her room from the outside more then she wanted to admit. She was depressed and felt as she had lost everything. But she at least still had some people. Chat, Adrien kind of, Her parents. They were the only light in her world.

Marinette happily waited for Chat. Humming while preparing some warm milk and croissants. She had a very light pink nightgown on. With her signature flowers on it, and a few white frills. Her hair spilled over her shoulders covering some of the dim freckles. The girl didn't even flinch when the leather-suited Hero landed on the railing of her balcony. She warmly looked up at him, her smile widening at the sight. "Bonne Nuit mon minou." Marinette whispered loud enough for him to hear as he sat down. Looking up as he had taken a seat. "Have you eaten?" He asked. Marinette fiddled with her dress not saying anything as she picked up her croissant and nibbled on it.

"Marinette..." He said lowly. His eyes narrowed. Marinette's lip quivered. "Stop. You sound so disappointed and I hate it so much." She grumbled avoiding eye contact. Gnawing on her croissant with frustration. Those damn kitten eyes got her so much it was annoying. She finally ripped a piece off before chewing viciously. "I brought you dinner because I knew you weren't going to eat today." Chat sighed. Putting a little brown paper bag on a chair. She huffed looking a little upset.