💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜

Start from the beginning

"I should be saying thank you because your kids have definitely changed my life." Grabbing my hand and giving it a tight squeeze she gets up and walks over towards her husband.

"Babe, you ready to leave?" Colton questions kissing the top of my head as his arm snakes around my waist.

"Yes, bye everyone," I answer him and then say my goodbyes to everyone feeling terrible that I somewhat ruined everyone's dinner.

Walking out to the car I got to open my door but Colt has other plans as his hand holds it shut. Grabbing my hips he pushes my back to the door of the car.

"How is it that you are so small but cause me so much trouble?" He asks gazing in my eyes as if trying to find the answer there.

"Hey, I'm not small," I say deciding to be a bit playful.

"Babe you are like four foot your practically a little person." He claims to make me annoyed. Ugh, I hate it when people call me short.

"I'm actually Five one and a half ass face." A devilish smile spawns on his face as he leans down to kiss my nose.

"Oh, I love how you make sure to add the half part like it makes any difference to you being short."

"Hey enough with me being short I'm pretty average as a female but I can't help but look short when I'm next to a fucking giant." He laughs a bit before kissing me sexily but pulls back teasing me making me groan.

"You have a dirty mouth young lady." He shakes his head making me laugh and try and crane his neck down to my lips but he fights against my pull.

"I think you need to be punished." He claims picking me up only to place me in the car. A few minutes later we are walking into the apartment as I squeal loudly when he picks me and starts sprinting to the bedroom.

Chucking me down on the bed he walks into the closet and appears moments later shirtless with a small gift bag in his hands.

"I know your birthdays, not until next Friday but I did get you a little something you will get your big gift Friday." Smiling up at my handsome boyfriend I take the bag and slowly open it to find a jewelry box.

Looking up at Colton I shake my head.

"Colt this is too much-" Sadly he cuts me off.

"Princess you deserve the world plus you haven't even looked at the gift yet." Looking back down at the long black box I open it and immediately close it handing it to Colton.

I will never accept something so costly and after seeing the beautiful diamond encrusted necklace I know there is no way that things cheap.

However, my heart drops when I see Colton's eyes sadden.

"You don't like it... Fuck your mom said you would love it I even fucking bothered her for a damn week to come help me pick it out." My mouth dropped open as I pulled back the box and reopened it actually looking at the necklace this time only to smile when I read the name Primrose designed with the diamonds.

"Colton that's not it. I love it and I love you but I can't let you spend all this money on me it's not fair...I mean you spoil me first a beautiful ring then you basically let me live with you for free and now you spend a fortune on this necklace which might I add is gorgeous but its too mu-"

"Zara shut up and please put on the necklace." He calmly says cutting me off as I catch my breath from all the rambling and nod letting him lock the beautiful gift around my neck.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER WHAT TWO WEEKS SORRY I TOOK SO LONG BUT HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT 😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏