Prolouge

The man dressed in all black pushed through the doors of the Carlisle penthouse lobby. His dark eyes scanned the room as he strode to the bar. He noticed the glossy interior of the optic white walls and cream marble floors and the polished woman dressed in a navy suit at the front desk, too occupied on her computer to notice he'd sauntered in.

He entered the Carlisle's bar lounge to find only two people occupying it aside from the bartender who was polishing a glass as he sat down at the bar top. One of the people occupying one of the barstools was a woman with a curtain of shock-red waves blocking her face from view. She donned an emerald green dress that clung to her perfectly sculpted body in such an erotic way it began to turn the man on. The man skimmed her exterior; watching her long, pointed fingernails tapping mindlessly against the wood of the bar top.

The man's dark eyes move to the second body in the lounge. It was a brooding man with almond toned skin, grey-blue eyes and inky colored hair. He was seated in one of the two navy wing chairs, hunched over his laptop, tapping on the keys over towards the far side of the lounge. He was dressed in a black suit, white shirt and black tie. Though he was well dressed, the man in black knew instantly this other man was a guard of Sebastian Darkbloom.

The man in black kept his eyes on the guard for a couple moments later before turning his gaze back to the bartender.

"Is there something I can get you?" The bartender, a pixie woman with russet-brown curls and a sweet smile greeted him.

"Bourbon." The man in black grunted as he gave her a crooked grin.

"Coming right up." She said, breathily as she swayed away to pour the drink.

Suddenly there was a phone ring that came from the far side of the lounge. The Darkbloom guard answered it quickly.

"Domino." He answered.

The man in black listened in closer as the cute bartender handed him his drink.

"The plane is ready?...What about the champagne and roses?...Brilliant. Let's get ready for a wedding." Domino hung his phone up and shut his laptop as he stood and walked out the lounge.

Just as Domino disappeared out of the bar lounge, the man in black pulled out his phone and dialed an all too familiar number. There was an answer on the second ring.

"They're on the move."