Chapter 54 (Overexposed To The World)

(Katy's POV)

Millie was growing up but she was mostly with Angela, because I had my own problems and pain that I still had to deal with. Life is really hard with Catcat. I am either drinking, performing, or promoting. I did not get to say goodbye to Catcat, as I was banned from her funeral. Her parents had full custody of Catcat, so they had the right to put her to rest and also had the right to ban me from going to the funeral. I went, but only stayed afar. There were people everywhere, press and everything. Catcat was known as the girl that was brutally murdered, the girl who knew Katy Perry, but not my daughter. It hurt so much. Tammy was there, and she was crying her eyes out, Mr and Mrs Foster, of course, were crying so hard. My career was still a go go go, even to have a little bit of time for myself was extremely hard. 

My security guards were everywhere, all about to escourt me to exit if anyone noticed me. I was hiding behind someone's gravestone, I was leaning more and more forward, drawing attention to myself. I felt my legs walk towards the crowd of people, and my crew were trying to grab me and throw me into the car, all ready to hit the accelerator and go home immediately. But the press were always faster.

'Katy? Katy! Katy what are you doing here?'

'Is that Katy Perry?'

'The crowd of press swoshed to my side and started to point cameras at me. Mr and Mrs Foster were now fully aware that I was present at Catcat's funeral... crap.

'Katy what are you doing here? Did you know this little girl? Oh wait you did! Who is she?'

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I THINK THAT I MADE IT QUITE OBVIOUS THAT YOU WERE NOT WELCOME! YOU HAVE CAUSED THE DEATH OF CATCAT! JUST LEAVE AND LET HER HAVE PEACE! SHE IS GONE BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU ARE SUCH A MONSTER!'

'Katy what is she talking about? Who is Catcat? What did you do to that little girl?'

The paps were screaming all around me and pushing me around. I had no security around me, they all got pushed away by the mental paps. 

'Katy did you kill a little girl?'

'Oh my god Katy!'

'Katy that is sick!'

'Katy if you killed the little girl why would you still be here?'

'Katy are you here to apologise to her parents? Because they do not seem to want you here!'

Katy this Katy that... all a bunch of morons...

'Katy please give us an answer!'

'I DID NOT FUCKING HURT THE LITTLE GIRL! CATCAT IS MY DAUGHTER! CATCAT IS MY BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER!'

I covered my mouth as soon as I realised what I said. I have now exposed her to the world, Catcat is going to hate me forever... The whole crowd was silent as my security pushed in and escorted me back to the car. 

'KATY! YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER?'

'OH MY GOD KATY WERE YOU A TEEN MOM?'

'KATY DID YOU GIVE YOUR CHILD AWAY?'

'KATY YOU SLUT!'

'YEAH YOU SLUT! YOU GOT YOURSELF PREGNANT AND THEN GOT RID OF YOUR DAUGHTER? OH MY GOD!'

'Katheryn why did you do that? Why did you tell them?'

'I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW! I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO REMEMBER CATCAT AS MY DAUGHTER! I MISS HER SO BADLY AND THEN THESE HORRIBLE PAPS COME SWOOPING IN AND SCREAM IN MY FACE! I AM THE ONE WHO NEEDS A BREAK! AND AM I GETTING ONE? NO!'

'I understand what you mean Katheryn, but you should not have said that honey, I am not blamming you, but please be prepared that there will be more questions and that your label will question you, so will the press and every Katycat...'