Chapter 14 (The Truth And Lost?)

(Katy's POV)

Despite the fact that I ditched her years ago, she still loved me. She was leaning on me, while playing with my hair.

'Katy?'

'What sweetheart?'

'Who knows about me? Like me being your daughter?'

'My parents and siblings, Shannon, Markus, Johnny, Tamra, Todd, Bradford and him and my closest friends.'

'Wait. John doesn't know?'

'He doesn't know yet.'

'Will you tell him?'

'Of course! You know that I love him.'

'I know.'

Just as I was watching my beautiful girl, my phone rang, it was John. Catcat smirked at me and laughed. I picked it up, and I was instantly greeted by the best man ever.

'Hey babe!'

'Um... hi John... there is something that I have to tell you, I am so sorry...'

'What happened? Are you okay? Whatever it is, I am comming over.'

I sighed. How would he react? Catcat looked at me worriedly.

'Katy, are you sure that you are ready to tell him? You don't have to do that for me, I don't mind him not knowing.'

'It's fine Catcat, he has to know sooner or later anyways.'

(John's POV)

My day has been going nothing in my way. The concert last night was my worst ever, where I missed a few notes and the whole performance was rubbish. I wanted to talk to my sunshine and she had something to tell me. How awesome. She probably cheated with some man behind my back or something. I headed off to Katy's house and I dragged myself to the door. I pressed the bell and Katy let me in.

(Katy's POV)

'Ding-Dong!'

'He is here Catcat. Can you go upstairs for now? I don't want to give him way too much shock, I am so sorry.'

'No! It doesn't matter! Thank you for doing this for me. I love you Katy, good luck.'

'Thanks. I will need that.' I forced a smile onto my face before I headed off to get the door.

Catcat went back upstairs and closed the door. I sighed and opened the door, revealing the most charming man ever, who would probably not be my boyfriend anymore after tonight.

'Hey John!'

'Hey babe.'

I leaned into him and hugged him. I was about to kiss him but he pushed me away.

'Stop it Katy. You are disgusting.'

I was shocked. He was so annoyed already, should I tell him now? This will not end well...

'Sorry excuse me?'

'You cheated right? Katy Perry went off cheating with another man again because she is perfect and gorgeous right?' He said with tears in his eyes.

'What do you mean? I did not cheat. Wait, is that really what you think of me?'

'Not that I want to. Wait, so if you did not cheat than what is the problem?'

'I...um... I.... maybe we should leave this till later.

'No. Katy tell me now. I don't want anymore secrets.'

'The thing is... um... I got pregnant... and you are not the father.'

'What? And you said that you did not cheat on me? How dare you lie to me!'