Chapter 47 (The Death Of One...)

(Katy's POV) 

'Ringgggggg!'

I got to the door and opened it without checking who it was, the only possible human being that should appear is John, but I have never been more wrong. I opened the door, revealing a tiny woman with a huge belly. She was shy and tumid, scared as if that I would bite her.

'Um... Hi... I'm Lily... I am so sorry for coming here, but I really have to...'

'Who are you? Why are you even here? how did you even get in? You're pregnant, how did you climb in through the gates?'

'I didn't, Miss Perry, the gates were wide open.'

'Okay, but why are you here?'

'i am so sorry... I didn't want to ruin your relationship... but I had to... I need help. I need to see John.'

'Why John?'

'He promised me that he would help me, but he never shown his face after his oath.'

'John promised you what? What is happening? What did he do? Are you here for money?'

'Did he not tell you? He told me that he would tell you, and that you two can compensate and that he would take responsibility for what he did.'

'He did what? Take responsibility for what? I am not catching up here...'

'He is the Father of my baby twins...'

'He is what?'

'I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have came here... I am so sorry Miss Perry...'

That girl Lily turned and touched her belly, she held her gigantic belly and walked down the porch. I wanted to close the door, but then I remembered. She is such a young girl, how can she raise two kids all by her own? If she couldn't afford it, she would have to give her babies away, that is just not fair... I had to be separated from my child, it doesn't mean that she has to go through that too. I know that I should be angry that she made out with my boyfriend, but my motherly side decided to take over, the only thing that I cared now was her and her children. All I know is that she cannot be separated from her children. Her children cannot be separated because of a stupid man who made a mess and walked out. Lily was so surprised that I asked her to stay.

'Hey Lily? Can you stay for a while?'

'So can you?'

She looked so scared. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. She started walking quickly towards the gate.

'Hey it's okay Lily, I will not hurt you, this might seem very strange, but I understand how you feel. Come in.'

Lily had so much hesitation in her, she was really scared of me.

'Hey it's alright, just because I have money doesn't mean that I will hire someone to kill you off just becuase my boyfriend is the dad of your child...'

Lily's face changed. She held her belly even more defensively.

'Okay, that probably came out wrong. Come in Lily.'

I offered Lily a nice cup of tea, and invited her to sit on my couch. I starting talking to her about everything, things that I should probably not tell someone I just met. We had a lovely chat, and after a while, I called a cab for her to get home.

'So what are you going to name your baby? I mean wow... two babies... that is amazing!'

'Yeah... it really is. My baby girl will be named Millie and my baby boy would be Jason.'

'Awww oh my god those are really pretty names... congrats!'

'Thank you so much Katy... So happy that my babies can have your blessings, although I... well you know...'