Unexpected

Authors Note: I am so sorry for the extremely long wait on this update. I had some serious writers block but I think I have finally came out from it. Thanks blaaney for helping me with that.

Warning: Mature content.

The Next Morning
The annoying beeping of an alarm woke me from my peaceful slumber. Before I could find the damn thing and throw it against a wall it stops.

"Stupid thing." I hear Jimmie's sleepy voice say behind me then he presses his face into by back, squeezing me as he does so. I roll over feeling Jimmie's arms slid from my waist and causing the blanket to shift down, reveling the top of my naked breasts. As I move there is a slight discomfort between my legs, which causing my blush to deepen. So last night wasn't a dream.

"Morning." Jimmie says running his fingers through my hair then leaning in and kissing me. The kiss is sweet and gentle nothing like the passionate, rough kisses from last night.

"Morning." I reply back when he pulls away from me. We just lay there staring into each others eyes. All the words that need to be said are said with just one look. A second alarm breaks the moment and Jimmie grunts reaching over and turning the alarm off again. When he lays back down I snuggle back into his side.

"Can't we stay in bed all day?" I ask, placing a kiss on his bare chest. With a chuckle he replies,

"As much as I would love to stay here and ravish you all day, the car isn't going to drive itself." I nod and sit up in bed, swinging my legs over the bed with a slight wince.

"You okay?" Jimmie's concern laced voice says from behind me. Wrapping his arms around me from behind and kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah just a little sore." I reply leaning back into his arms.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" I can hear the panic in his voice. I can't help but chuckle.

"Jimmie you could never hurt me. It's just been a while since well." I can't help the embarrassed blush that spreads over my face.

"Ah I see. Maybe we should have taken it slow. Maybe once not what."

"Three." I finish. We both laugh.

"Yeah. Maybe we rushed it." I shake me head no.

"Was Josh that bad?" I can't help but laugh. Well it isn't the whole truth but Jimmie well lets say on a scale of one to twenty Jimmie is a forty eight in bed, ha get it forty eight?? Where Josh was maybe a ten.

"Let's say you have ruined me for any other guy."

"Any other guy huh." Jimmie says running his hands down to my thighs and spreading them open. I gasp and shut my eyes as he starts to touch me.

"I was hoping to be the only guy ever." He whispers in my ear making my eyes snap open.

"What?" I ask making his hand movements stop and I twist in his arms so I am facing him.

"I hope last night wasn't a one night thing or we become friends with benefits. I want us to be together. We both have had so much heart break, I think we can truly make each other happy. " His words are music to my ears but I can't form the words to speak. I see a flash of hurt spread across his face and I do the only thing I can think of. Kiss him, boring my answer into the kiss. Jimmie swings me around and lays me down on the bed. In one swift movement he enters me. We move together as one till we are bought to sheer bliss. Jimmie collapses on top of me and I tangle my fingers into his hair. I turn my head and glance at the clock.