I Knew It Was

Warning: Mature content

The Next Day
The most intense, wonder feeling arouses me from my sleep. The moment I open my eyes I become aware of why. I pull the blanket back to find Jimmie's face between my legs. His tongue working it's glorious magic in my center.

"Mmm" I moan when he hits this particular spot, making my hands bunch the sheets and my back arch off the bed. Soon Jimmie has me going over the edge. Afterwards he pushes my top up and kisses his way up my stomach, over my chest then his lips are on mine. I can taste myself on him and it awakens more need for him. I push him onto his back then straddle him. I guide Jimmie inside me, earning a satisfied moan from him. I start to rotate my hips, Jimmie thrusting up into me with every move. Soon we have each other coming undone. I collapse onto of him.

"Good morning." I say kissing up Jimmie's chest, stopping at his lips. He moves my sweat damp hair behind my ears and runs his thumb over my lips.

"I would say it was a very good morning." I look over at the clock on the night stand. Two hours till drivers meeting but one hour till a meeting with some fans from St. Jude.

"We over slept a little." I say.

"Only by an hour. Glad I suggested we stay here at the track last night." Jimmie says and his hands start to play with my breast. With a moan I arch forward into his touch but I quickly stop myself. Moving off of his lap and off the bed. I pick up Jimmie's Ally black polo off the floor and slip it on.

"Where are you going?" Jimmie asks reaching over to grab me but I step back.

"Make us breakfast while you shower. You have a fan event in hour."

"We can shower together." Jimmie says reaching for me again but again I move before he can.

"No offence but this buses shower won't fit the two of us." Jimmie goes to grab me again and this time I don't move fast enough. He grabs me and throws me onto the bed and hovers me.

"Maybe I should get that fixed then." He says before he starts to place open mouth kisses on my neck. As temping as it is to make love to this man again I wiggle out of his grip and off the bed.

"Shower." I say pointing towards the bathroom. Jimmie rolls his eyes and walks to the bathroom. I wait till I hear the water running and the door shut, before I dress in my Hendrick Motorsports polo and jeans. I go out to the small kitchenett and make us some scrambled eyes and toast. I just place the plates on the same table when Jimmie joins me. Wearing his purple Alley polo and a pair of jeans. We sit and eat with mild talk of today's race.

"Move in with me." Jimmie says as he pushes his plate away. His statement catches me off guard and I almost spit my coffee out. My silence must have scared him cause he picks up our plates and takes them to the sink.

"Sorry that was completely out of the blue." Jimmie says. What do I say? My mind races with reasons not to. Like for one we just started dating, dating is what we are doing right? Two what if come a week or a month, three months, Jimmie decides he would rather go back to the bachelor life? Three what if living together shows us how wrong we are together?

"Paige." Jimmie breaks me from my thoughts. I just stare at him. He then kneels down in front of me. Taking my hands in his and turning me so I am facing him.

"Paige I want this. Us. This every morning. I want to wake up every morning with you in my arms. I want to fall asleep with you in my arms, every night. I want to make you endless breakfasts in bed. Make love you whenever I want. I want to know that you are at home waiting for me. I want to come home to you at the end of every day. I know it's fast but that's what I want." Should I? Should I just say screw it and go with my heart. I nod my head yes. With a bright smile Jimmie reaches over and kisses me. My phone ringing breaks the moment. Reading the name on the caller ID I answer.