2. 1st day(part1)

I put on my Jordans and put my hair in a high pony tail, taking my bag from the desk and heading downstairs. I find my parents having coffee in the kitchen as I go in and hug them.

"Beatrice, dear, we have a meeting with clients so we are going to Amsterdam. You have the whole house to yourself for a fortnight. Have fun. Caleb is going on a educational trip. You can bring home some friends. Have a sleep over or something. But there should be no damage to property. Make that especially clear to the Pedrad brothers."my mum said, ending in a mock stern expression.

I chuckle "Thanks Mum! Bye. Bye Dad"

I go into my garage and get my Lambourghini Asterion which is blue in color. (Picture right). I drive upto school which is a 50 mins drive away.

As I get into the parking lot I get many stares.

I have been getting these stares from a very young age but I still don't like to be the center of attention. Quickly finding a spot and parking the car there, I get out to see Christina, Lauren, Shauna, Marlene and Lynn coming towards me. I go upto them and we meet in a group hug and start walking towards our block.

"Woooowwww!!! Tris so we can have a party or a sleepover for a fortnight. Ohhh! We have to really go for shopping as we have to get a new dress for every day."

I chuckle and enter the hall.

I'm instantly picked up and thrown over somebody's shoulder and am carried towards the locker room.

I squeal and am again suddenly dumped onto the floor of the locker room. I fall and look up.

I see...

(A/N: cliffhanger!!! It's really short but I will upload soon.

Pls comment, vote, share.

Ohhhh and.....

Uriah: hey I wanna say it. Or your a PANSYCAKE!!!

Kirtönya: okay I'll say the 1st part and you can say the 2nd part

Uriah: Okay

Kirtönya: divergent and it's characters belongs to....

Uriah: Veronica Roth

Kirtönya: plot belongs to....

Uriah: Kirtönya!!! Yeah yeah whatever

Kirtönya: your not very nice!

Tris: hey! You just stole my part

Kirtönya: sorry tris

Okay people thanks for reading bye)

~~Kirtönya