Chapter 1

Huey's POV

I don't know how Dewey did it, but he convinced Scrooge of going on an adventure. Once we arrived... The volcano looked pretty ominous from the bottom of it. We made our ascent, Louie groaning at random intervals, Webby shaking in excitement, and Dewey- well, being Dewey.

Time skip-skip~

Reaching the top, we saw a pale black cloud hovering over the top, covering a small building. Dewey wanted to race forward, but Scrooge stopped him. He stuck his cane in and the part that touched the cloud turned to dust. Eep. He trotted around and then stuck his dime in. The cloud parted, looking like it was purposely avoiding the dime. We all followed in. 

Louie's POV

I glanced around. The cloud was almost creeping up on us as we followed Uncle Scrooge further in. I tried to shake it off and pretend it was my imagination.

 "Stay close, kids." Scrooge murmured in his familiar accent.

"Like I'm gonna wander off..." I muttered, accompanied by an eye roll. Suddenly, the black cloud just... vanished. Scrooge got one clear look at the building and motioned us to stay behind him. Specifically Dewey. We slowly approached the building. It had the look of a rundown house that a blind person attempted to fix. I mean, at least try and pick colors that complement each other! Half way to the house,  a certain someone burst out of it. A certain MAGICA DE SPELL. Webby spared a glance at Magica, then seemed to fill with rage and attempt to run over and beat her up. Thankfully, Dewey was able to hold her back.

"Ah, Scroogie! Back so soon? Especially after..." Magica looked Webby dead in the eye and smiled. Webby growled.

"So... Why come, Scroogie? Knowing I could just... curse you into oblivion?"

"Ha! Yew don't have yer staff, Magica!"                                                       

"Who said I needed it?"

(A/N Sorry it was short, I spent forever trying to figure out how best to get to the interesting part! I stayed up until two am writing, rewriting, editing, planning, replanning, and drafting the next chapter! It'll be out soon!)