D.va x Male Reader (Part 2)

——————————————————

-(Y/N) point of view-

It's been over 3 months since I've worked with my not so new teammates now, I've grown to like all of them, not particularly hating anyone of them. But over these months I've been working a lot lately with D.va to the point I think I might've started developing feelings for her. Today I had another mission along with Genji, Hanzo, Lucio, Reinhardt and Soldier 76. Oh yeah... and not forgetting D.va of course...

I've been thinking for a while and I think its time I should tell D.va about my feelings for her today after the mission. I know there's a big possibility that she'll reject me, but I have to try at least..

Later on at the mission

"Alright guys! Let's go and kick some ass!" D.va said feeling determined to win. She was always determined to win who am I kidding..
3
2
1
Commence attack on objective A
And with that all of the team got out of the spawn. It was a normal mission we just had to capture the objective then push the payload and that's all, pretty easy I have guessed.. not until the worst thing has happened right before my eyes.. D.va was out of her Mech severely injured she was sitting her back supported by the wall as she held one of her wounds. Quickly running towards her I held her hand. "MEDIC!" I was panicking, I didn't know what to do, the person I loved most was at the verge of dying right before my eyes.
"Don't worry Hana, Lucio is on his way he'll be able to heal you right away." I said as I held her hand tightly, she didn't say anything but only smiled weakly before she fainted.

After the mission

Thankfully we were able to heal D.va. Thank god Lucio came just in time. Although We had to take her back to base so Mercy could do some checks, she was the best healer on base after all. She said that she'll have to stay in bed for a while until she's fully healed.

I was now sitting by the bed in Mercy's office, I was holding D.va's hand all the time, I just couldn't stop worrying about her, I just want to see her smile one more time, I want to hear her laugh, her stupid jokes, I would kill to play another game with her, even if I would lose right away.. I just wish if she'd open her eyes once more..
"It seems I've got an extra life." I suddenly look up, my eyes and ears aren't failing me. It was D.va up again. "D.va! I'm so glad you're up!" I couldn't hold my self I just jumped on the bed giving her a huge hug. "Easy, easy (Y/N)! I still have my wounds remember?" She said with a light chuckle. "Oh yeah.. sorry.." I said with a soft chuckle rubbing the back of my neck. I sat back on my seat, I think it's time I should tell her. "Hey D.va/(Y/N)—" we both burst into laughter, what a funny coincidence to talk at the same time. "Uh D.va.. I've been meaning to tell you something.." I said as I started to feel nervous. "Go on, I'm listening (Y/N)." She said with a soft smile. "Well you see.. since my first day here.. my heart.. couldn't stop pounding for you.." I said as my face turned a little pink I kept my gaze into the ground. Not hearing a response from her I look up starting to feel worried she might not have liked what I said. 'Maybe it was too soon? Or maybe she doesn't feel the same way back? Ugh I knew I shouldn't have told her.' Sadness could be seen on my face, but I only saw a smile appear on her face, suddenly I was pulled by the collar only to be smashed by her lips, I closed my eyes kissing her back. It was an amazing kiss that didn't last long but felt heavenly.

"I love you too dork."

——————————————————

Alright, that's the ending for the D.va x Male Reader. I hope everyone liked it. If you'd like more please suggest in the first chapter so I can write what you would like <3
Thank you.

Words: 728