"I wonder, what is in his mind right now?"

On the other side,

"Huh, how much longer do I need to be here? I want to sleep." Hyun Jin thought, looking up to the ceiling.

"Jinie aa!" Someone called him from far and Hyun Jin looked at that person.

It was non other than his girlfriend. She walked closer to him and pulled a chair to sit on it.

"Aren't you tired?" Hyuna asked, giving him a canned beverage.

"I am. Thanks to someone." Hyun Jin gave a sarcasm instead.

Hyuna was supposed to stay with him at the booth but Ji Yeon dragged her to roam around the hall. She was flipped with Minho and that guy turned out to be the most unhelpful person in the world. Of course, he could convince people easily but it only when he started to talk. However, Hyun Jin did most of the talking first.

"Where is Minho?" Hyuna asked, ignoring his sarcasm.

"He went to the chinese booth." Hyun Jin said, sitting down on the chair.
"Why are you here?"

"Wae~"
"You don't want me to be here?"

"Ani! You should stay here forever. I am bored alone." Hyun Jin said, pulling Hyuna to sit on the chair next to him.

"Jinie aa, if more people come. I will do the talking so just sit back. You have talked way too much, aren't you sick?" Hyuna said, looking at the brochure from the table.

"That's not a big deal."
"But I am curious about something." Hyun Jin said, turning to look at Hyuna.

"Wae?" Hyuna asked, anxious that he would know about the pool night.

"Did you hurt your leg?" He asked.

"Ock, you noticed?" Hyuna tried to come up with more lies.

"Of course, it was so obvious." Hyun Jin nodded.

"Ahh, the toilet was so slippery. I fell from the bathtub." Hyuna said, more like lying.
"I only hurt my ankle."

"REALLY?! Is it severe? Let me see." Hyun Jin freaked out.

"Aniya, it is not that bad. I walked like that to get a faster recovery." Hyuna said, refused to make him worried.

She thought that Hyun Jin shouldn't worry about her that time as he was also sick.

"Did you treat it?" Hyun Jin asked, eventually worried about it.
"You shouldn't hurt yourself."
"Aigoo, please be more careful." He said, patting Hyuna's head.

"Alright,"
"It was so dark so I couldn't see clearly." Hyuna said, forgetting that the toilet had lights on.

"Dark?"
"Didn't you turn on the light?" Hyun Jin became suspicious.

"..."
"Uh, I forgot to turn on the light." Hyuna covered up and avoided eye contact with him.

"Hoho,"
"What was that?"
"Did you lie?" Hyun Jin detected her lying face.