"..." he just didn't want to talk nor explain any more things.

Hyun Jin could finish reading the whole dictionary if compared to how much he talked that day.

"What are you planning to do?" Kaori asked, trying to be friendly.

"Party. A traditional one. Well, it is nothing kaboom! But we are trying to put an effort in such gatherings." Hyun Jin said, still lazy to explain.

"Konichiwa!" Minho finally came back to his booth and joined Hyun Jin.
"Do vote for our planning. We will make sure you experience a life time traditional party. We won't do something too formal and boring. Maybe some more fun with mixing cultures?"

"Wah, we only planned for cultural foods gathering." She said, nodding her heads.

"Honestly, I don't know how fun this party can be because teachers are here too." Minho made an annoyed face at the mention of teachers.

"Right!" Kaori laughed at him being realistic.

From distant,

"Heoll! Having fun?" Hyuna watched them from far.

"Look at Hyun Jin's face. He could fall asleep any time soon. How is that having fun?" Felix backup his friend.

"Backing up your friend?" Hyuna glared at him.

"More like stating the truth." Felix said.
"Wae? Jealous yet?" The teasing game started.

"Uuuuuuu,"
"Someone is jealous!" Ji Yeon pinched her friend.

Hyuna flinched and covered her ears.

"I can't hear you!" She yelled.
"Stop talking!"

"Geundae, is Hyun Jin still sick?" Hyuna asked Felix.

"He was okay this morning but started coughing again when we met at McDonald's last time." Felix said.

"Don't you think it is such a great opportunity to nag him?" Ji Yeon suggested a revenge plan.

"I wanted to do that so bad." Hyuna laughed.
"But that guy seems terrifying right now."

"Why? Did you guys fight?" Felix asked.

"No, he just turned out like that at the McDonald." Hyuna said.

"McDonald's is a cursed place." Ji Yeon made a lame joke.

"..." Felix looked at her, speechless.
"But Hyuna, that guy never say it out loud if something is troubling him."

"That is the problem. I never know what went wrong. He would be okay all the time. At times I felt like something was off but he still looked fine." Hyuna claimed to her friends.

"Hyun Jin is just too careful with others feelings. He would be scared to annoy you, hurt you and so on. Thats why, I don't know what to do with him." Felix said, shaking his head.

"Remember? You two used to not talking for 7 years and Hyun Jin kept the problem by himself?"
"He is sure the most scary when it comes to being secretive." Ji Yeon agreed.