26: Whirlwind

"If it wasn't for the case we're working right now, I would have flown to the states to meet both of you, sir, madam

"If it wasn't for the case we're working right now, I would have flown to the states to meet both of you, sir, madam.." Qing bowed to Dayu's parents who were sitting on the chair in front of them, whilst he and Dayu were kneeling on the floor.

When Qing and Dayu got home; Qing wasted no time to apologise to both their parents and immediately relayed to them, about what he wanted to do.

Qing asked for their permission to perform the tea ceremony; which was the Chinese tradition of the elders welcoming a new member into the family.

Qing's parents and Dayu's parents were really surprised but not in the bad way.

Wang Qing wanted to do it; the traditional way. And truthfully, Dayu's parents were beyond happy to oblige.

And for once; The Feng saw their son, looking so obviously emotional as he followed Qing's lead. Their son was seldom one to show his feelings on his face. Dayu's not cold, he's just so efficient in separating his private thoughts with his professional ones. What he often showed on his face was his 'professional' expression.

The moment the Feng saw Dayu, earlier on, when they finally came home, they hugged him, crying together. They had been told that Dayu's a recessive Omega but, they only believed it completely when they saw him. Their son was changed man. He's giving off the sweet scent that only Omegas possess. But, unlike other Omegas, their son only had eyes for one person. The man who was taking his hand in his so protectively. Wang Qing. The son of Minister Wang.

After the tearful reunion, Qing greeted Dayu's parents formally for the first time, introducing himself with so much confidence and yet with as much humility at the same time. Dayu's mother fell for him immediately. She was already taken by Qing's parents, especially his mother, with whom she had shared some of the most eventful history in her life as Dayu's mother, for the past few hours.

Qing then asked, ever so politely, if the family would be so kind to oblige them on a tea ceremony.

After getting the green light, Qing's mother prepared what was needed for the ceremony with the household's butlers and maids.