19: Pheromones

"I suggest, you back off

"I suggest, you back off..Right now."

Dayu saw the three men, visibly stiffening when they heard Qing's voice. Qing's pheromones filled in the air, even before he came into view.

"Wang Qing..." one of the men, gave Qing a defiant look, as Qing came and stood in between Dayu and the three men.

"Min Fung..." Qing met the tallest man between the three, eye to eye. Qing's still a little taller than him though.

"I should have known.." the man Qing called Min Fung leaned a little to Qing's side, to look at Dayu, "he's with you..?"

"He is.." Qing answered in a biting cold voice.

"But you haven't marked him yet, right..? His scent is so damn seductive...!" Min Fung smirked, "if you have no interest in marking him..Then, could you introduce us?"

Dayu could sense Qing's pheromones becoming dangerous. His whole being is emanating anger.

"Be careful with your words..You don't know who you're talking about here.." Qing was almost growling his words, giving Min Fung his deadliest stare yet.

"Well..To have such a sweet scent...And to be able to attract the likes of Wang Qing, and us-" Min Fung waved his hands at his other two friends, "let me guess...He's an Omega...of the highest 'grade'..." Min Fung winked at Qing, sensing that Qing's getting more and more angry by the second but, he's also fired up to goad Qing.

This is the first time that he had ever seen Qing acting like this over someone; Wang Qing had always been calm, cold and collective. He never showed anybody too much emotion. Yet; at the moment, Qing was ready to punch him, for just speaking with the man standing behind him.

"Excuse me.." Dayu walked to Qing's side and faced the man talking degradingly about him, without a hint of hesitation. Qing was in the brink of losing his patience and Dayu didn't want that.

"I am Feng JianYu, Interpol..." Dayu took out his badge and showed it to the three men, "I think you just made a sexist comment about me..."

Min Fung's smile disappeared immediately; an Interpol? An Omega working with the Interpol?!? He had never encountered an Omega working with the International Police force. Of course; since Wang Qing's father became the Minister of Defense, he had been advocating for Omegas to be given equal job opportunities like the Alphas and Betas; and there had been an increase of Omegas working in the police force but, it's still low. And none reached the top level yet. This Omega had a three star clearance on his badge; which goes to show that he's a high ranked Officer.