Chapter 12

“Right Lucy, now Dylan has gone, we need to find something sexy!” Sebastian ordered.

                “Oh my goodness!” I cried, face palming.

“I knew you would LOVE the idea!” Sebastian clapped his hands and started to browse through the clothing racks. I leaned back into my seat and groaned. Sebastian pulled out a tight red dress and picked up some red heels. He said I can wear one heel at the moment but once I recovered, I can wear both. I nodded and waddled into the changing room. The dress was pretty easy to put on; I only had to slip it over my head. It fitted perfectly, it hugged my figure but the dress wasn’t too slutty. I smiled. Too think I was going to hate it. I managed to put on one of the heels and walked out.

Sebastian clapped his hands and jumped around in his own little circle. “Fabulous Lucy!”

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Dylan pulled out his debit card to pay but Martin slapped it away. “Sebastian is paying! You need all the money you can get when you are travelling!”

Dylan mumbled thanks and put his card away. After everything was payed for, we carried all our bags to the car. “Well wasn’t that absolutely fabulous?” Sebastian grinned. Dylan and I groaned. Four hours of shopping was not our idea of fun.

“Lucy?” Dylan whispered.

I looked up. “Yeah?”

“I’m booking last minute tickets for the Euro Tunnel, anywhere in France you want to go to?”

I grinned. “Well I heard Paris is nice...and romantic!”

He wiggled his eyebrows. “Paris it is!”

Finally, we got home. Dylan got out his laptop and slumped down on the sofa to book tickets. I tried to sit down and cuddle up next to him but he pushed me off and sent me to my room to pack. “It’s a surprise!” He said. I chucked one of my pillows at him but he closed my bedroom door just in time. I looked at my bedroom floor. There were a lot of shopping bags and empty suitcases there. I started to pack all my clothes first, and then I packed some of my personal belongings. Then I packed my flight bag with my laptop, soft cuddly toy and some other stuff. By the time I zipped the last suitcase, Dylan had opened my door and said “Tea’s ready!”

I got up and smiled. “All packed and ready to go!”

                “Did you pack mine?”

“I’ll do it after tea, but you can help!”

He nodded and gestured to me to come with him. I obeyed him and followed him to the dining table were two hot steaming plates of Spaghetti Bolognese. I grinned and sat down. Dylan sat opposite me.

“Where are Sebastian and Martin?” I asked, twirling a piece of spaghetti on my fork.

                “Sebastian just made this and then they left to get a leaving present!”

“But they just paid a fortune on clothes!”

                “I know! They think we are coming back though!”

“Well we can visit once or twice?”

                “Yeah I guess... Are you excited?”

I grinned. “Of course! I’m so happy and excited!”

He grinned back. “That cast will be off before we go on the tube by the way!”

I widened my eyes. “What?

“Like I said before, Miracle Pills.”

                “Okay, they are safe aren’t they?”

“Of course, I wouldn’t put you in any danger!” He said seriously.

I smirked, finishing my pasta. “Let’s try these pills then!”

“Um... I crushed them up in your sauce!”

                “Oh, so it can just come off now?”

“Yes!”

I widened my eyes and stared at my leg. I clutched the cast with both hands and yanked it off. Underneath, there was a clean healthy leg, with no bruises. “What is this sorcery?”

Dylan laughed and shrugged. “I have no idea how it works!”

I found walking on my leg easy. I jumped up and down and went to hug Dylan. “Thank you, thank you, and thank you!” I kissed him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Dylan wrapped his arms around my waist. “Now I can do this!” He smirked.

Turning around, he let go of me and bent over. He told me to jump onto his back for a piggy back ride. I leaped onto his back and he clutched my thighs. “Don’t worry I won’t let you fall! Now let’s go pack!” I groaned.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

After packing Dylan’s bags and having a long nap, we were ready to go. Sebastian and Martin were back and Sebastian had a tear in his eye.

“Ever since I helped you out Lucy, and let you stay with us and when we helped Dylan out, we grew very fond of you guys. I thought that there might be some romance, that’s why I helped you two out and thought of a romance film for you two to star in. Have a great time and send us post cards! Bon Voyage!” Sebastian waved as we left the apartment. I grinned. I couldn’t wait. I clutched the leaving present in my hands. I wasn’t allowed to open it until we were in France.

I couldn’t wait to runaway with Dylan, the guy I plan to spend the rest of my life with...