Chapter 8

He leaned into a kiss. His lips collided into mine, causing magical sparkling sensations in my body. A colony of butterflies invaded my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck, carefully balancing on my left leg so my right leg (the one in the cast) doesn’t get hurt. 

He broke from the kiss and started pecked my neck. He suddenly stopped and let go. There was a twinkle in his eye. “If you want more, Lucy, you will have to catch me!”

He ran around the room chuckling. I couldn’t move because of my cast. I pouted childishly. “I can’t move!”

He ran up to me and lifted me bridal style. “So you would have run?” He asked curiously. 

“No!” I said sarcastically. He smiled.

“Do you want me to drop you?”

“You wouldn’t dare!”

“Wouldn’t I?”

I clutched onto him worriedly. “Please don’t drop me Dylan!”

He laughed. “You actually thought I would?”

“Well... I didn’t think so at first ...”

“Yeah you did you little chicken!” 

I giggled. He laid me on the sofa.

“I really wish you didn’t have that flipping cast on!”

“Why is that?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Because you are very heavy!”

“Oi!” I pouted. “I’m not that heavy!”

He chuckled. He pecked my lips and whispered “I’m so glad I met you Lucy Greenwich!”

There was furious knocks at the door, the door almost coming off its hinges. “DYLAN! WE KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!”  A deep voice growled.

Dylan lifted me up bridal style and muttered “You got to hide!”