Chapter 5

Of course, he wasn’t actually my boyfriend. Just an actor.

I screamed out “Finley, wait!”

Dylan put his finger to my lips and whispered. “It’s okay, we got us!”

I sighed. “I just didn’t want to hurt his feelings. He’s a great guy!”

“Bravo, Bravo!” Sebastian clapped, declaring that the filming for today is finally over. “Oh Lucy! You look tired, go get your beauty sleep, and be sure to get ready to film in the morning!”

I groaned. Everyone left apart from Dylan.

“How come you care so much Dylan?” I asked curiously.

He shrugged. “I don’t know.”

He got up and walked over to the coffee machine and poured himself a cappuccino.  He sat back down and stared at his cappuccino, stirring the wooden stick slowly.

“Are you planning on drinking that?” I asked after a few minutes of stirring. “It’ll get cold!”

Snapping back into the real world, Dylan took a sip of his drink and said “You should get some sleep!”

“It’s too hot to sleep! You can go if you want, you don’t have to stay!”

                “I want to...”

Author's Note:

Hi Guys!

Very short chapter I know! 

I've got 154 reads, 23 votes and 65 comments!

Thankyou so much!

Especially thankyou to @pinkk123 for helping me spread the word about this book and making the book cover. Very much appreciated thankyou!

I don't know if I should do a book trailer or not, comment if you want me to.

I've had a lot of comments saying I should have a proof reader, but I don't have one as I don't really show my stories to family or friends so can any of you guys be a proof reader if nessicary! I will do something for you in return!

Havent done an authors note in  a long while,

Mia :3