Chapter 10

*~*Dylan’s POV*~*

It’s 9pm and Sebastian and the crew are now home so I did my best to cover up my bruises. One of the camera crew, Martin, did notice a bruise on my arm but I just said I fell over and it was no big deal. That was a complete lie. It was a big deal. Now it’s an even bigger deal because I got someone involved. Someone important to me...

Lucy was over on the sofa yawning, flicking through channels. She groaned when she found that nothing was on. I walked over to the sofa and asked “You look tired! Do you want me to carry you to bed?”

She nodded tiredly. “Yes please!”

I smiled. She looked so cute when she’s tired. I scooped her up into my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her head into my chest. I carried her into her bedroom and tucked her into her bed.

Her bedroom is a plain cream box room with a red carpet. In the room, there is a bed, a wardrobe, a dressing table, a chest of drawers and a mirror. The duvet on her bed was cream with red roses. Keeping to the red and cream theme, on her windowsill, she has a vase of red and cream roses.

After I had tucked her in and kissed her forehead, I turned to leave. But Lucy grabbed my arm and begged me not to leave. I sighed and got in her bed next to her and waited for her to fall asleep.

A few minutes later, she was murmuring in her sleep. “Please don’t hurt him! Please don’t hurt him! PLEASE DON’T HURT HIM!” She screamed.

I held her close as she woke up and told her “Everything’s going to be alright! Calm down. Shh!”

I rocked her in my arm as she sobbed her little heart out. Great! Now I’m giving people nightmares. What have I put her through? She must have heard everything in that room! How bad she must have felt, not being able to do anything! I sighed. My decision is made. I’m going to pack all of our stuff and run away. I’m going to run away with Lucy...