"Jimin! Don't  Jimin!" she's crying and shouted for helping.
"wow! Who's jimin huh? Need for a help? Jimin~ someone need your help~ please come here~ " someone was laughed crazily at dahyun while she just crying endlessly.
" J-jimin... D-don't help me... Just safe yourself p-please" she said while crying.
I only looked at her with teary eyes.
"what? Only looked at her? Is this is her real hero? Pft so weak he's really weak and not a true boyfriend " someone just smirked at me.
I fisted my hands tightly while gritted my teeth.
"or...she's real slut and just want t-"
Before he could finished it, I punched his face hardly and kicked his stomach.
"J-jimin.. D-don't! Please safe y-yourself! Pleaseeee.... " she was crying while begged me but I just ignored her and keep punching him until bleeding.
But I didn't realize while I punched him, they was bring dahyun to other place. "ahhhh don't pull me! Don't leave him alone! Jimin help me!" she was crying and struggling to escape from the tight grip while the two men's just keep pulled her wrist to get out from that place.
I stopped punch at him and make my way towards dahyun but suddenly I stopped my tracks because I saw a guy was pointed a gun on her head.
"if you walk near to her, I will kill her." he said sternly while pointed on her head. Dahyun was shutted her mouth and crying silently.
She was hurt....
Is it okay if I'm help her now?
They just threatened me right?
They won't doing anything to her if I walk near to her right?
They just scared of me and threatened me right?
I gulped nervously and walk slowly to her directions.
I can saw that she just shooked her heads while crying.

"n-no.. Don't...p-please... Safe yourself"
Dahyun was begged me and I stopped my tracks while looked into her eyes.
"t-trust me... " she said softly to me and I just sighed and looked on the floor.
Should I leave her?
Should I?
I looked back at her and smiled weakly.
I nodded and turned back when I want to walk...
"you're so weak... How dare you to leave your girlfriend alone" a man that I was punch him... He chuckled at me.
I looked at him in anger eyes.
"did you still want another punch?"
I asked him and slowly take out a small knife in my pocket.
"wow so brave!" he just chuckled and laughed at me.
"but sorry you're still weak for me" he said and make a fake sad expression.
I can't control it anymore.i ran to him and grabbed him by collar.

"REFLECT ON YOURSELF FIRST!" I shouted at him while grabbed his collar. "wow relax b*tch" he said and chuckled but I just punched him.
"J-JIMIN... PLEASE DON'T DO IT AGAIN! PLEASEEE!" dahyun was crying and shouted at me for stop.
But I still ignore her and take out my knife. I was about to stab on him.

"NOOOOOO! " dahyun shouted while crying and when I want to stab on him, I hear a sound shot. I stopped my action and dropped my knife slowly beside him.
I slowly looked at her... And...

Beep beep

"DAHYUN! DON'T LEAVE M-" I'm awake and realized it's just a dream.
"wow! Nice dream" chanyeol said and laughed at me. I just rolled my eyes and climbed out the bed.

"hey!hey! Dahyun was called you early but I-"
"don't said that ...you picked up her call."

"of course I picked up her call! Yeah who's not excited to hear little brother girlfriend voice tho!" chanyeol said and giggled while I just palmed myself.

"wae? You're proud of me right?" he asked me and I just glared at him.
"ughhh WHAT ARE YOU SAY AT HER!?" I asked him and he just giggled.
"uhm... I say that you want to fetch her up at school and bring her at your office" he said and I started to mouthed open.

"seriously!? What's time now?" I asked him and he just shrugged.
"uhm... 1:45 p.m?" he said and my eyes widened.

"GOD I'M LATE! UGH!" I quickly take a bath and changed my office clothes.
"good luck my bro!" chanyeol shouted at me while I entered the car.