chapter 31: pheeww

Lauren's P.O.V

"lauren,  lauren! Wake up!  "huh?" i said sleeply. "lauren we are meant to be at the shops in like 25 minutes i was trying to wake u up foe ages! "phewww it was only a dream" a replied with a relieved look on my face.  "was it a nightmare babe?" ethan said while wrapping his arms around me. "yeah, glad i was only dreaming" i smiled while kissing him on the cheek. "oh right we have to be there in like 25 minutes i have to fet ready!" i laughed while pushing ethan on my bed. "ayy" ethan laughed while pushing himself up from my bed.  "well ima run to my house and get ready I'll be back in about 20 minutes to pick u up cya" he said while pecking my cheeck and running out of my room. I just plonked on my bed smiling.  I couldn't be more happier with my life right now. 

Ethan's P.O.V

I quickly ran home and got changed into a purple top and this black vest thingy with jeans and converse.  i plonked on a beanie and grabbed my phone and money. "bye mum bye dad be back later!" i yelled while running out the door.

Lauren's P.O.V

I quickly picked out my outfit: black skinny jeans, top with a daisy in the middle, blue docs and and an army jacket (u know what i mean hehe).  I hopped in the shower and quickly washed my hair and everything else you'd do when your having a shower.  I then chucked my clothes on and put a bit of mascara and lip gloss on.  I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 10 minutes left wow i was quick. I went downstairs and mum had made me nutella toast and a coffee mmmmmm.  "thanks muma" i said while basically stuffing my food down. "wow ur eating very fast what's the rush? " mun asked while laughing. "oh right I'm going to the movies with ethan mirranda and jake can u give me and ethan a ride?" i asked. " sure ill just get my keys" mum said while leaving the kitchen. I just went on my phone on instagram while i heard ethan run in. "oh wow nice greeting".  "haha sorry hi lauren". Ethan laughed while sitting next to me. "it's ok haha" i laughed while mum walked in with her handbag and her keys. "ready?" she asked. "yep!" me and ethan replied in sync.  We got in the car and put our seatbelts on. (safety first ppl hehe) Me and ethan just had our headphones on listening to music until we arrived. "ok honey do u need any money?" "oh yeah i forgot about that" i laughed. "ok here you go have fun lovebirds!" "haha ok thanks mumm" i laughed while getting out of the car while ethan was thanking mum.  "I'll pick u up at 4:00 bye!" she said while waving and driving off.  "LAUREN!" i heard a voice from behind me say. "MIRRANDA!!!!!!!" i yelled while running up to her embracing her in a big bear hug. "heeyyy! So what movie are we gonna watch?" she asked excitedly.  "hmm what about the maze runner!" i said in excitement too. "yeah we will go tell the boys! " she said while Grabbing my arm and running towards the boys while they were talking. " HAAYY JAKEEE!" I yelled while hugging him. "HAAYYY LAUREN!" jake laughed mimicking me. "so guys we were thinking of whatching maze runner! " i exclaimed. "sounds good" they all said excitedly.  "cool lets go buy atuff for the movie then!" i shouted while grabbing Ethan's arm. "okkk!" everyone said in sync once again.

I'm sooooo sorry guys for not updating for ages! I have been very busy lately and yeah. I hope u enjoyed this chappie!  Hopefully it was long enough! I will be updating more because i havent updated in a while. the more votes and comments the quicker I'll update!  Ily all xxxxxxxx peace love and ethan karpathy!