chapter 9: lunch time

Ethan's P.O.V

oohh yeah!!  i get to hang out with lauren and get to know her better!! i can introduce all of my mates to her and i am gonna try impress her somehow :/

Lauren's P.O.V

so I'm hanging out with ethan now and i hope it won't be to weird or whatever cuz im always making convo's and stuff weird... i can get to know ethan a bit better and we can just spend time on doing that:)

we get our lunch and ethan is going to the canteen to get something idk what. i just wait for him while i see mirranda and i just talk to her. ethan comes out of the canteen with 2 hot chips and 2 bottles of coke.

Ethan's P.O.V

i wanted to do something nice for lauren so i decided to get her hot chips and a coke. i come up to her and say ' here u go!' and lauren says.... noo ethan i cant take food from u!! no it's fine lauren i said to her giving her puppy dog eyes so she'll take it. ok but ill give u something in return dont u worry lauren said with a cute smile.

dw u don't need to! i chose to buy u this... it's fine lauren!! i said with a big smile. awwe thanks ethan ur so sweet! and she gave me a hug! Lauren's hugs were different to other peoples hugs, they were warm and they smelt like her which I loved, that probably sounds weird.. i could just hug her all day!!

Lauren's P.O.V

awww Ethan's sooo nice and kind!!

i didn't want to be like "thanks ethan" so i decided to give him a big hug bc that's what i do!! :)

after that big hug ethan asked if i wanted to go to the oval and get to know eachother more then meet his friends! sounds awesome i said to ethan with a big cute girly smile(i admit i tried to look good in front of ethan with my smile). So we went to the oval and ate our chips and drank our coke and just talked about life and talked about ourselves, there seems to be so much in common with both of us and i think that's great! we laughed and talked till it was half time bell ( where u have 20 mins left!) when the half time bell went ethan introduced me to all his friends. i couldn't remember all their names their were so many of his friends!  there was josh,matthew,john,jake,julian,dilan,blake,lochie,zac and that's all i could remember! the bell then went and we had to go to class for history. as soon as u knew it, the bell for hometime went!!