chapter 19: wait....what? oh no!!

flash back*

A small tear was rolling down my face, my whole face going red... Still thinking this is just a bad dream. Hoping this is just a bad dream.

end of flash back*

i am so stupid,  this is real life. REAL LIFE. this is reality u stupid idiot.  what have i done???  i am the one who caused this ALL!! I AM SUCH A STUPID DICK HEAD!!!:(( i just cry amd cry on the road not caring about cars coming. I'd rather die with lauren then lauren die in my face. i dont know what to do, i was crying too much to call Lauren's mum. i lift lauren up (bridal style) and lay her on a seat in the Park. I'm just balling my eyes out till i see mum parking her car and running up to me in embracing me in a big hug.

  "what h-happened? mum asked as she looked really sad. 

" i-i  j-just saw l-lauren lying on the f-floor. and i ran up to her c-crying for ages then i put her on this ch-chair and i was crying too much to call her mum."

"ok, honey i will ring Lauren's mother up and don't worry, everything's going to be okay. okay? "

" y-yes " i said spitting the yes out.

"honey, i promise. actually u stay here while i go to Lauren's mum's house okay? be safe honey ill be back soon, have u called the ambulance yet? "

"no"  i said while looking down at Lauren's beautiful face but bruised.

"ok,  i will call the ambulance and go over to Lauren's mum's house ok? ill be back soon."

"ok" i said while mum kisses me on the forehead and Leaving.

i was just looking at Lauren, feeling so guilty. i was asking myself this question repetitively.

what if lauren dies and i lose the love of my life?

i was just hoping that she would recover.

i leant in and kissed lauren softly on the lips, her lips were still ripe and soft, her hair still alive and beautiful.

i was realising something... LAUREN WASN'T BREATHING!!!!