chapter 28: mistakes happen

Ethan's P.O.V

i heard footsteps coming towards me. is it lauren? i kept cryimg on behind a tree and expected to see lauren next to me, well it wasn't.. it was bridget. "why hello ethan long time no see" she started flirting with me. "bridget not now I'm not in the mood for this!" i growled back at her. "baby,  what's wrong? " "first of all, I'm not ur baby, and what do u think? " i hissed back at her. she was talking to me i didn't even have a clue what she was saying i was busy daydreaming about lauren... weird right? all of a sudden rough lips came at me and i felt a tongue sticking in my mouth. i was confused for a moment,  i felt like i was actually kissing lauren in real life, her kisses are better though... and softer. i kept kissing back when. wait?  wtf? why the heck am i kissing bridget!?!? i suddenly realised and tried to escape but i couldn't i was nailed to her. she then pushed me over and went on top of me full on making out with me, i felt disgusted and sick and she is a terrible kisser aswel. i just wanted to get left alone!! i couldn't get out from under her i could only go if she moves but she was just kissing me. this was now a full 15 minutes of making out and she was starting to pull my top off. as soon as she released her hands off me to take my top off i rolled over so i was on top of her so i could escape,  well that didn't work because she rolled over so she was on top of me again. she took my shirt off and i was now panicking.  there was know way out. i was just going with it till she would get tired of making out when i heard a tiny whisper from behind me. oh no. it. was. lauren. tears streaming down her face. bloodshot red eyes. crap."e-ethan how could u?" she said in the tiniest tone in her voice . i managed to push bridget away. she smirked and walked away. "lauren, i-i i" she cut me off. " I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, I LOVED U ETHAN AND I TRUSTED U. I THOUGHT U WERE BETTER THAN THIS,  U COULD'VE TOLD ME U WANTED TO BREAK UP WITH ME BC U WANTED TO BE WITH BRIDGET.!  I THOUGHT U WERE DIFFERENT, WELL I WAS WRONG. WERE OVER. US. HAVE A GOOD LIFE!!!!!" she screamed crying and running off to her house. i couldn't help but just cry too, i love lauren, i need her. and now we have broken up :( if she loved me why did i catch her hugging and kissing that new kid??? i just ran back home running up to my room so no one could see me crying, and i started to rip posters off the wall onto the floor.. i fell on my knees and started to just cry into my hands. this has been the worst day. i have lost lauren, the love of my life. i kept crying and after a while i heard a knock on my door. "e-ethan what have you done to your room?  what is the matter?" mum suddenly asked while running up to me embracing me in a big hug. "i-i stuffed things up mum,  between me and lauren!" i sobbed while tears were streaming down my face like crazy. "oh honey, everything will be fine,  give her some time and it will work out between u's 2 i promise!" mum smiled while trying to cheer me up and rubbing my Back. "okay" i mumbled while wiping my tears away hugging mum again. once she walked out i decided to do what's right. it was gutsy but it was the right thing to do. so.... i texted lauren.

Lauren's P.O.V

after a whole 2 hours of crying i got a text. as i opened up my messages i checked who the message was from... ethan.. what does he want to do with me. the text said:

ethan: meet me at the park in 10 minutes,  I'll explain everything when u get there.

i just read it and thought i should go so i got into my uggs with my leggings and my fluffy sweatshirt with a hoodie that says 'i love nutella more than you do' and a beanie, i didnt care what i look like really. i told mum i was going to meet a "friend" at the park because of "friend" issues. she said be back by 7:30 and it was only 5:30 so there was no need to rush. i shoved my phone in my pocket and locked the door on my way out. i crossed the road and walked down towards the park, i was a bit early from what time he said for me to come so i sat on a chair and just went on my phone waiting for him to come... as i was just listening to music with my earphones in on instagram i felt a warm bump touch me. ethan was there, looking at me.. i emmediately took my earphones out of my ears and shoved my phone in my  back pocket. "what do u want?" i asked looking at the ground. "first of all lauren, i wanted u to know that i don't love anyone except u, i really mean it. and whatever u saw today was not meant for u to see because that b**** of bridget just started to do it and i couldn't escape,  lauren please believe me. i texted u to sort this out.  i couldn't stand being away from u for 2 days and i never want to loose u again lauren, i love u. i held both her hands and looked at her in the eyes. and i never want to loose u again. okay?" "okay." i collapsed onto his shoulder and we hugged for a long time. i held on to him tightly and knew that he does love me, and never wants to loose me. after we released the hug, i leant in and kissed him on the lips, i felt safe and secure back in his arms, and back with Him again. we were kissing for a while when ethan bit my lip lightly, i knew what he wanted,  i disagreed and he gave me the puppy dog eyes, i eventually gave in for entrance and we shared that passionate kiss.  after a bit we then released. ethan stood up and put out his hand offering me a hand and i accepted it. we held hands and walked to subway that was right opposite the park. ethan bought everything since i didn't have Money,  he wouldn't let me pay him back,  oh well. we ate our food then left to go home. i invited him over to sleep over at mine for the night, he called his mum and she said yes.  he said he was just gonna get his pjs since we didn't have school tomorrow. and he said he would be at mine in 5. i just wore what i was already wearing coz it was comfy to sleep in, i was just on my phone till i heard a knock on the door. i emmediately opened the door and i let ethan in and we just sat on the couch on our phones for like 20 mins till mum suggested we should watch a movie. we choose to do a toy story marathon. YAYAH!! i made some popcorn for us and got out a packet of lollies for the movie. we watched the movies in my room since i have a t.v in my Room. we were snuggling up next to eachother with blankets and my big doona. we were watching the movie in silence when ethan piped up. " um, lauren if u wanna be with that new kid i-i understand." he sounded really nervous. SERIOUSLY HE THOUGHT WE WERE A THING?!  "ethan don't be ridiculous jake is like a brother to me, we treat eachother like siblings,  i love u as my boyfriend and always Will!" i squeezed his hand kissing his cheek then resting my head on his chest. he then wrapped his arm around me and we stayed like that till we both fell asleep...

sorry guys if i wrote too much i got too carried away! comment for another chappie ilys dani xx