chapter 20: waking up

Ethan's P.O.V

it has been 4 days since the incident happened,  i am so happy lauren is ok now, when she wasn't breathing i thought it would be the end of lauren bella.. i was having a panic attack and i just wanted to die aswel, but when the good news came about lauren surviving 3 days ago,  i was so happy. i have been visiting her everyday checking if she was awake yet, but she was still sort of in a coma,  the doctor said she will need to rest for another 3 days and i will be able to see her. i really just wanted to see her right now so i could embrace her in a big hug and just be with Her, well I'm just happy she's ok and i get to see her in 3 days!! *most happiest face in history*

*3 days later*

Lauren's P.O.V.

i wake up, from this loud beeping Sound. i looked around this strange room with my eyes still a bit blurry since i just woke up, and smell a sweet sort of smell, i saw a cast around my arm... i was lying down on a white bed with all thse different chords around me. Yep, this is a hospital. why am i in a hospital?? i can't remember if i had an incident or not, all i could remember was when I was walking down to Ethan's house... and everything else is blank??  I see two familiar faces walk in the room. it's ethan and mum!! 

hey sorry guys that this is such a short chapter, in the comments everyone was saying things like "no lauren don't die!!" and like "please don't let her die." hell no i would have let her die in this story!! she didn't die yay!! trust me would never make such a sad story haha;)  someone mentioned swearing in the book,  thanks for letting me know. i have emmediately stopped the swearing ;) and btw OMFG I HAVE 1K VIEWS!!!!! *HAPPPY CHAPPYY* THANKS SO MUCH GUYS ILYSM!!!! thanks for all your support, your writer danielle xx